• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem www.Pellucidfx.com SCAM they not pay profits

I am having an issue with a company
Then...
"I cannot get a guarantee from a bank that my brokerage will pay it's depositors, impossible as the brokerage controls who gets paid and has the the ultimate say in the end. I can say that I have no reason not to pay, I hold none of the risk as an STP I am completely flat except for my retainer deposit. In fact, I would pay you as timely as possible."
Now...
"Pellucid lost a lot of money on this, more than deposits in some cases."

None of the risk - not what you claim now Damon.

Just reading through your early posts about Pellucid Damon...
"Just a note on this forum that was started quite a while ago now: The new generic forex brokerage marketing campaign is; STP, Transparent, Friendly, NDD, Etc... which is what I said in the first damn post on here, that's what we as traders want! Well someone is listening! The problem is that it was only the marketers and PR guys, it is a marketing campaign! I haven't noticed any actual changes, have you?... the reason I comment on this is that Pellucid FX has similar marketing... only it's not marketing, it's what it is. It sucks that only FPA members will know who's ripped off who, but there we are."
Last edited by Damon; 12-17-2012 at 12:35 PM.

Really?

Lollll....his principles are just to earn!!! Fair or unfair!

I have made 50% profits of my initial deposit in about 2 months and then I have added more money to account. I have not changed my style of trading and he were aware that I am doing profits and what style of trading I am using!

Too much now, must stop reading your now painful words:
"I am also an account manager and just founded a brokerage Pellucid FX, what a coincidence! I created it because I know exactly what you are talking about, the better you do the harder the brokerage fights you. I was getting worse and worse conditions as I kept my profits rolling in. Even in brokerages where their new slogans and marketing was that they were STP, NDD and completely transparent. I saw the new marketing, but the broker games continued."

The hypocrisy!

All trading styles allowed!

PellucidFX accounts.JPG

Pellucid SCAM me too! They refused to pay me my profits of over 3,500 EURO and only returned my initial deposit. I am a news trader and used a autoclicker to enter my trades. Although Pellucid's website says "Zero Restriction Trading" they refused to pay me my profits, said I had been "Latency exploitation in trading". This is ridiculous as I entered only market orders with my autoclicker and Pellucid gave me the prices they did so they should pay up, I would have had to if I had lost on those market orders you can bet that! I did NO arbitrage trading either, absolutely NONE. Also Pellucid refuses to pay me my non-news trade profits. I had multiple longer term position trades on eur/chf and usd/jpy, ones that lasted days and days, that were profitable yet Pellucid refuses to pay me those profits as well. No matter how you look at it Pellucid are SCAMMERS and should be pointed out as such. One of the worst brokers I have ever traded with and I suggest that anyone considering them as their broker DON'T!!!

Please , dear traders , at least when you try to open an account with a broker , check if they are regulated , they are an unregulated firm.
I think that if you are able to take the initial deposit , you are lucky.

They were again wrote same things!

Hi,

Our risk department has looked into your trades and complete trading history and determined

you are violating our terms and conditions namely this:

Without derogating of the provisions of the following Acceptable Use Policy, any of the

following activities are explicitly prohibited and shall be deemed fundamental breach of the

Terms of Service Agreement:

• Latency exploitation in trading.

Several of your trades have been found to be in violation of our terms and agreements in this regard.

All your deposits will be refunded but your profits will not be paid due to the facts above.

Please note that latency exploits are stealing from the broker as the brokerage is taking the

slippage in the market while you profit off of it, (taken from broker).

This is not trading against the market, it is trading against the broker and dangerous not

only for the broker but for all clients within the brokerage.

Your PellucidFX account has also been permanently suspended for these violations.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards

The PellucidFX Support Team

Email: support@pellucidfx.com
Phone: +44 2031500951
Phone: +357 77788041
Site: PellucidFX

Several trades? Several out of several? Several out of dozens? Hundreds?

Tell them that taking you money without presenting evidence is THEFT.

I know this is an old thread but anyone else still using PellucidFX? I heard (from extremely reliable inside sources) that Pellucid was having some, what they call "technical difficulties" and my source told me... all I suggest is trying to get your money out. So that's exactly what I tried... and I tried, and I tried and I am trying to this day. 2 weeks later and I cant get my money out. I requested to get 50% of my money out and they wont reply to emails, the phone numbers all go right to voice mail, the live chat lady "Sarah" is useless. A pure scam! Anyone else manage to withdraw money recently?

Back