Xforex.com Fraud - Broker Run Away With My Money And Is Not Responding

Hi,
I too need help in getting back my money from xforex.I was told that I can withdraw my money whenever I want , however, Now it's been months and I was told to submit my bank account details , Id proof , resident proof ...etc. I do not understand why they need all these information to return back the money when they haven't takent anything while registration. I have sent emails to the support team with no luck. Sent messages through FB for help with no luck. Not sure what would be the best way to get our hard earn money. They used internet to make calls using false identities.

Mohi, it's best to open your own thread. Post all the details there and then email every address you have for XForex asking them to come here and explain the issue.

Hi Hemang and friends
I have similar problems with xforex, can you please let me know who is the third party professional claimer that you used to deal with xforex who can make them return the money back to you? I am waiting for them (xforex) to return all money that belong to me this week (they said between 7-10 workings days but now is near 15 days there is still no trace of money that they said they already "approved" for my withdrawal. If they fail to let me know where is my money then I have to deal with them in a very professional manner. They are truly sc.... broker.
Thanks for your help in advance
TN

They are Operating from Srilanka iforex&xforex both
they are in the Same Bld and Folling they are Calling from Athens or Philippines
this both Person are Head
Imran Joel
Daniyal patel (CEO of Vantage)
this Are the Below Contact Numbers for Both the Persons
+94755593211 for Imran
+94757333546 for Joel
+919820144610 for Daniyal (this is Mumbai Number)

this is the Address
Mehiwalla Bld Evolve Technology
5th floor for Iforex
6th floor for xforex
Bambalpitya Colombo -3
Srilanka

What are you talking about?
Both are operating from Israel under EU regulation
Both are in the same city there but not same exact address.

Maybe you are referring to outsourced call center they have there?

The FPA does scam findings based on traders working their way through the Traders Court process or based on findings by law enforcement agencies and regulators. The article is very interesting, but what's needed is for real clients with real problems to file cases with the FPA. If they get enough guilty verdicts, a scam finding will follow.

Same happened for me
I opened account with 16kusd with ICOPTION
Made some money with them trying to get my money back..no body is replying to me any more
How can i get my money back

Back