• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem XM blocked my account and did'nt gave me a withdrawl as they promised me in their mail .Trader 6661115

I am having an issue with a company
Snag_16a0aa6c.png

-> This image total deposit is USD currency, correct?

-> This is not including any additional payments made for any court fees, legal fees, etc, correct?

so the email is from xm where they want to have the cryptoregulation fees
Can you copy the full email addresses here please where these requests came from? The screenshot doesn't show the from email addresses.

View attachment 87424

-> This is not including any additional payments made for any court fees, legal fees, etc, correct?

Can you copy the full email addresses here please where these requests came from? The screenshot doesn't show the from email addresses.
thanks for your fast reply sir.
yes, the fees and commisions are payed additional.
this is just ascreenshott of the xmglobal deposit
the correct email address is : support@xmglobalvip.com.

View attachment 87424

thanks for your fast reply ;)
yes, correct.
no fees commisions where extra payments.
the email address is : support@xmglobalvip.com

I have a strong suspicion that you are not dealing with XM here but rather some rip off site. I have traded with XM with no issue, including several successful withdrawals with no fees requested.
The website xmglobalvip.com does not have the same level of information that the proper site carries, so I suspect you are dealing with an imposter.

I haven't done a huge amount of due diligence on this matter but that website you used looks dodgy AF.

The website xmglobalvip.com does not have the same level of information that the proper site carries, so I suspect you are dealing with an imposter.

I haven't done a huge amount of due diligence on this matter but that website you used looks dodgy AF.

I agree with this sentiment. XmGlobalVIP.com may not even be legit.

But because XM.com is so consistently dodgy with their past dealings and how they have handled other clients, I may have overlooked this. You may have been hit with a phishing scam.

Hey Guys!
Yeah i know this reply is relatively late and im really sorry to hear all this but comeon bro! @joachim schmidt clearly you have registered with a sham rip off site thats eating your money. I have an account with Xm myself. I havent made any deposits though and i thought of scrolling through some xm revuews and complaints before maling me deposits and this sort of scared me. But after seeing the name of the site and even the interface i can tell you have been scammed.

Always search for the websites main adress whuch is xm.com and which is where im sure i created my account.
My advise to you if you havent already is to stop paying those fees and if there isnt a way to het your moneh back just move on. Sadly thats the level scammers go to to get to some of us.

Can this thread be tagged as resolved please? Or maybe people can further clear it up. Again sorry my reply is late maybe the matter is already dead but i felt i needed to pitch in.

Any way ill keep searching this site fot any more reviews on Xm and others that come across thid please can you givr a good revuew of your experience with them? From what ive seen this broker looks great and im almost ready to make my deposit but you cant be too sure.

Thanks guys!

Back