XM is Cheating Come and let you see This Real

I thought it is just a computer game has many cheat codes.. this broker has nowdays use cheating too, but leak, later they will explain insane story, but they dont know they left a leak behind.
.... i just waiting them to reply and i show them what is their.cheat.codes..

Today, 2 position gone again... close by huka huka?

Attachments

• XM eating money like pac man game..png
    XM eating money like pac man game..png
    181.2 KB · Views: 4
Xm one of their account manager reply me private email,
she said stop out system to prevent my loss, now this account manager use her way tell me it is a system, "due to policy all broker have", now they tell me system, is their system to set like this? hah? to keep trader loss.?
second same positions 2 broker comparison, and you say all broker have this rule policy, better to becareful what are you said.
you see ini the first conversation somebody name monica tell me it is close by client,
today another woman tell me close by system, this is insane answer, this broker is telling me to prevent my account, ridiculous, my equity is look good, it is up to me it will loss or not and you can see until now still running fine. how can this broker protect customer money than eat you nitely.

who will trade again on this broker again and never win, they cut you positions and they say to protect your account.
let the whole world know this.

remember XM i have this positions from date 01 May 2016.

I can watch to see my loss, but i can't accept you are cheating me.

You guys can make an opinion, i dont't make this thread for purpose reason, but this is real happen to me, close by system (system is theirs) they don't even confess it is close by XM but by system, this is crazy, System is belong to XM rite?

Just to let all people know i need to make this broker telling the truth, so many traders in the world using their saving just to hope make some investment and enjoy profit. you broker has your spread and swap for your revenue, why still hunting customers money?

We only live once, but once is enough if we do it right. Live your life with class, dignity, and style so that an exclamation, rather than a question mark signifies it!

Your first attachment in your initial post (XM Trade.jpg) shows "so at xx.xx%" on each trade, with the percentages ranging from 19.09-20.00%. The term "so" in this context means stop out. That's an automatic closure due to insufficient margin.

The attached conversation shows they adjusted the required margins ahead of the French elections. If you weren't informed of this, you've got a pretty good reason to complain. If they did warn you, then you should have closed some trades in advance to increase your available margin to sustain existing trades.

I do wonder what the support agent was looking at, since the agent at one point says the positions were closed manually despite the clear comment of a stop out on the trades being discussed.

Your first attachment in your initial post (XM Trade.jpg) shows "so at xx.xx%" on each trade, with the percentages ranging from 19.09-20.00%. The term "so" in this context means stop out. That's an automatic closure due to insufficient margin.

The attached conversation shows they adjusted the required margins ahead of the French elections. If you weren't informed of this, you've got a pretty good reason to complain. If they did warn you, then you should have closed some trades in advance to increase your available margin to sustain existing trades.

I do wonder what the support agent was looking at, since the agent at one point says the positions were closed manually despite the clear comment of a stop out on the trades being discussed.

Thanks Mr. Pharaoh,
your explanation is clear and understand, but i am just wonder why this broker doing this, and they said all brokers have this rule, but i have 2 account for comparison, and my positions is still running and equity looks good, my positions open 1 may and they just send you an email on 3 may leverage is down too 1:50 from 1: 500 (the reason is to protect customers). Since they dont care of our loss why they say to protect? for me it is okay because just little money what if someone use big trades on this, other broker not doing this, so every time they doing this, we will never profit rite sir? and we have closed positions with lost sure... this is what i see, i am not pushing my opinion and stubborn, but everybody can read this thread. i am not promote anything, i am just a trader.

This is happen to me yesterday, when i see with my own eyes XM they close my trade usdjpy few positions even my equity is look good. after that happen i quicky whatsapp their account manager and no reply. they afraid usdjpy will make me profit and i also have same positions with other broker and they dont close my trade, you can see as below as comparison, so today i quickly live chat XM, first they told it was a system close and after that they pointed client close trade. this is very confuse how is big company XM do this shame to their customers, this is their chat proof. even small money is hunted by them, i really dont understand where is their heart. so cruel. they even stab me and blame client for it fault.. this is insane scam broker is reveal again...
Dear darry_ryan,

Please kindly note, that as you have been informed previously by your account manager, your positions were closed due to stop out.

Also, you have been warned by e-mail about French Elections leverage change and high volatility on the market during this time.The reason why we inform the clients about such events is to protect our clients from big losses and so you are aware in advance in order to take the according actions on your trades.

All our clients were informed regarding leverage change by e-mail and also this information was posted in the news on our website.

Please accept our apologies, that our customer support agent has provided you with wrong information that your trades, to which you were referring in the live chat, were closed manually, although these trades had reached stop out.

Thanks Mr. Pharaoh,
your explanation is clear and understand, but i am just wonder why this broker doing this, and they said all brokers have this rule, but i have 2 account for comparison, and my positions is still running and equity looks good, my positions open 1 may and they just send you an email on 3 may leverage is down too 1:50 from 1: 500 (the reason is to protect customers). Since they dont care of our loss why they say to protect? for me it is okay because just little money what if someone use big trades on this, other broker not doing this, so every time they doing this, we will never profit rite sir? and we have closed positions with lost sure... this is what i see, i am not pushing my opinion and stubborn, but everybody can read this thread. i am not promote anything, i am just a trader.

1.) First, you did give an email for me (i dont know what is stop out). and i know my equity looks very good..
2.) Second, if every time you change the leverage -1000% (from 500 to 50), how about the running trade before? closed without consider? then it should be a loss. (This is very dangerous thing).. minus leverage but our capital looks good, is it insane? or i am the one feeling weird only?
I Hope this thing will ever happen again, because loss or win is our choice and risk also position is placed by me, if you want to help please don't close our trade will be more help full than close our trades.. other broker will not close our trade and even not far from equity. as i say i have the comparison..
Thanks...

Back