XM is Cheating Come and let you see This Real

Leverage -1000%.... crazy, it is a suicide... tell me which broker is doing this system too... i hope they dont keep doing this harmfull things.

they send you email and just cut your leverage -1.000%, and close postions and enjoy your lost...

@4evermaat Did you accept a bonus of any kind while you were trading?

i never accept any bonus from them since i deposit several times bro, deposit from mt4 to mt5.. all lost and never profit and i accept it, since this case is unreal leverage -1.000% and they said want to protect my account, can you tell me am i the only one feeling weird or feeling be protected by them but same time fooled? from this case i learn, will never profit if someone manipulate the leverage, and use stop out for reason.... (even your equity looks good)...

i hope they never do this thing again, profit or loss is our risk. dont consider our trade even say protected our account... will you help if our account reach margin call? never right? so what is the basic and the point to cut leverage can protect client trades??

and last point what is the agreement to clients they have the rule to cut leverage? should they tell clients first far away before than within 48 hours they do such this unresponsible things...

Initially, higher leverage = higher risk. You should understand the concept on how a leverage works instead of blaming it fully on XM.

Notwithstanding the fact that, you'll burn your account's equity faster than a candlestick closing with a high leverage complemented with a high lot size.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initially, higher leverage = higher risk. You should understand the concept on how a leverage works instead of blaming it fully on XM.

Notwithstanding the fact that, you'll burn your account's equity faster than a candlestick closing with a high leverage complemented with a high lot size.
are you new bie? seems like you don't understand the problem and bump to this with your little knowledge of this comment, if you dont know the situation please don't stick this trade with your little knowledge and read the problem form the first page before you comment this thread...

The Fact is please read from first page, if you dont understand can use google translate with your country... "higher leverage = higher risk" who don't know this? chill guy and go busy to your own thread than comment useless things, high leverage won't affect if you trade with small lot...

This type of member, try to help and thinks smarter but this little knowledge he think he is a smarter guy.. what a shame....

The Fact is please read from first page, if you dont understand can use google translate with your country... "higher leverage = higher risk" who don't know this? chill guy and go busy to your own thread than comment useless things, high leverage won't affect if you trade with small lot...

This type of member, try to help and thinks smarter but this little knowledge he think he is a smarter guy.. what a shame....

Looking on the weight of your comments, sounds like you had an additional account quoted in FPA. First off, if anyone knows that utilizing a higher amount of leverage is a risk, would they be exposed to it and continuing the same actions for the past several trades? Nonetheless, you are being rude and had the audacity to asked me to google translate on what's happening. By any chance, are you a IB opening up a new account to personal attack me ? :p (Noting the fact that I savage a few brokers here out with random facts) x)

Back