Young! Excited! Almost clueless!

lugie

Recruit
Hello comrades,

I am a 21 year old web designer/programmer without a degree. College doesn't teach my interests within the field - so I'm going to stick with reading books. But this leaves me with an inability to get a job!

As I'm a (modest) trust fund baby I have some money I don't want to blatantly waste on drugs or a down payment on a vehicular chick magnet. I figure here at least I have a chance to legally make a decent ROI. Certainly, I am drawn to the prospect of the occasional massive returns.

I am aware of the extensive research, patience and etc. required to survive in this market.

However, I'm looking to purchase a home while they're cheap (and readily available)! Consequently, I feel this sense of urgency to get started with the FX market so I can start building some equity and reportable income. Here's where all of my uncertainty comes in.

I will start some search-engine-consumable topics addressing these issues around this community. I'll return the favor and reciprocate anything useful I run across.

I look forward to meeting you all!

Amazing! A 21 year old who actually makes plans and doesn't spend all the money picking up hot chicks. Or perhaps you're just forward thinking enough to realize that good investments now will return hot chick dividends for the rest of your life.
:D

Don't get in too big of a hurry on houses. The market in most areas hasn't bottomed out yet. If you jump into forex looking to make a lot of money very quickly, you'll end up giving your money to the broker and to other traders. Spend some time reading what we have here and other free materials online (like the school at BabyPips) before shelling out for "professional" training materials. You may still want to buy some stuff later, but you might as well try the free stuff first.

Sound advice about the housing market.

Always have that perfect house making me anxious.

Most of my anticipation actually roots from the fact I live with my parents (fresh college dropout), and I've been waiting years for my adobe.

... I can almost taste it. :nerd:

But yes, I'm actually buying a couple of the EAs to start, and want to end up testing a variety of parameters in their system with my planned initial capital of $3,000 for a couple months. I will then identify which system is approaching my goal, and go with it. Since I already program my eventual goal is to learn from these systems (at least the ones providing source) and hopefully create a model I can count on.

Back