35pip.com

yesterdays trade:

"Order closed at P/L 6.1 Buy GBPJPY, opened @ 127.226, closed @ 127.287"

i booked 33 pips - :) i did not close directly. i set sl to entry point.

quite good setup.

I bought this signalservice last friday and this week I am still to receive a signal. I keep getting mails saying "Next signal in 12 hours".
I cant believe there has not been a signal yet or am I completely wrong?

I also cannot get them to send me a link to the EA via email - havent reach their live-chat since sign-up, perhaps I have more luck there when it happens?

did you write an email already?

today 1 signal on gbp/jpy.

closed with few pips.

--------

i did not close like last time - let it run. booked 3 times more pips :)

:rolleyes:

Another mounth that they dont make anything near the 1000 pips that they claim on average. For the record they show i have not seeing anything comes near the 1000 pips. so for it to be an average they had to make 5000 pips every mounths before and have just some strike of bad luck right now, that or something else ......................

best regards

Aye, got 1 mail with trade and 1 with stop.

Order closed at P/L 7.1 Sell GBPJPY, opened @ 127.428, closed @ 127.357 (note: trade lasted about half an hour).

All though I'm not currently impressed with their GBP/JPY signal seeing you could have easily made 50 pip on the EUR/USD, fairly easy 50 pip on the GBP/USD around the same time as the signal they sent, and 10 pips (plus a lot more if you had let it run) on the USD/JPY which is the other pair they trade (very annoying I had work today :).
All "easy" to spot signals IMO.

But they still have 3 trading weeks left to prove themselves and I should get my EA tomorrow.

pips so far this mounth 86 they have a LITTLE left to be able to make the 1000 mounthly average. Shall be intresting to see if you can get that EA up and running smooth.

best regards

Just to round this topic off:
I finally got the ea - but what is it worth when they dont trade? They keep sending "no trade because the graph behaves in this way or that"...

When they finally did make a trade the result was 8 pip without out spread - in my case a 3 pip win.

Meanwhile I'm making 30-40 pip a day on the eur/usd, so I have foregone my last 2 weeks as their daily emails just ruined my mood.

This is a definite "stay away"-recomendation from me.

SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!
Then subscribe to their signals paying 100 dollars (via moneybookers)for an annual subscription, I have not received any signal (only 4 in the first month and then no more), send an email asking for an explanation, because with four signals never reach the 1000 pips that promise I replied that it was a server error, that next year (2012) all work correctly, I'm still waiting... , I asked them to give me money and never answered, are scams; GUARD oF THEM! ARE SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
I have screenshot of what I say here.
Would have to create a page on google that appears when you enter in the search 35pips.com to prevent the scam that is the page, or down or lock your page so it can not be, so no more people fall into hoax or cheating ... Ariel

Last edited:
You can create that page on a free blogsite or you can register a domain name. Something like 35pipsfake.com would work.

Please upload a screenshot of your results here too.

Back