• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 4xp.com (Forex Place)

General discussions of a financial company
Hi Mr. Ramneet,

Not only that we've received your email with the attached documents, and not only that we've gone the extra mile in order to assist you with your problem, we’ve sent you several emails getting zero reply from you.
So, not only that your claim as if we're not "answering your emails" isn't accurate, it's actually the other way around…

The thing is that we're actually busy trying to solve your problem and give you the best customer service, as you deserve - and that surely can't be achieved through cleverly written posts in a forum, now can it?
Sadly while we're doing that, On the other hand you are quite busy trying to make us look bad even though many of your claims aren't quite accurate, to put it mildly.

Please do check your email box.

Sincerely, Jayden.

Problem with 4xp Forex Place

Hello, i am italian trader. I have opended live account with Forex Place 4XP
I have two account. One with for automatic trading with 4xpert and one for metatrader use. With last account i have received "2nd chance bonus" of 2500 us dollars. Now i have traded 500 lots and i want to withdrawal money of my account but 4XP not refund money in my account.
Do you think can i solve problem??
Regards
Stefano Carnevale

4xp.com ( Forex Place ) - SCAM

4xp.com - SCAM.
I had a bad experience with 4xp.com. I was trading with them about three months and made a good profit. After that I got e-mail from 4xp.com.
It says : ``Thanks for your quick response. We have decided to delete your trades as a result of arbitrage. I hope that this will suffice.``
I asked them to explain what they mean under ``result of arbitrage`` but they did not reply. I traded just one currency pair most of the time. Now I can see that 4xp.com do not like if someone can get profit. My profit was about $ 3200 and they decided to delete all my profit.
I will spend all my time to write this story on all forums.

Last edited:
4xp.com forex place not want to withdrawal all money

I am really sorry that you feel this way and that you had such an experience with 4xp. If you would consider giving 4xp a second chance I would be more than happy to make sure that you recieve only the best personal service possible including speedy withdraws and all the help that you need. Please feel free to contact me anytime by email: customersupport@4xp.com
Best regards,
Jayden

i have problem with 4xp.com forex place.
I have requested money from my account and i have received only a part of amount.
I think company is not good.
My mail is stecarnev@libero.it. Thank you for support.
Regards

Problem solved with Forex Place

Hello, after two month i have solved problem with Forex Place. Now i have received all money.
I have received help from Jackie Barilla personally.
He help me personally to solve problem with company.
I am satisfied for solved problem.
Thank you to Jackie
Regards, Stefano

Pure scam

Hi guys,i'd like to ask if someone did make a sucessful withdraw form 4xp,what was the period betewn the request and the withdraw.I've made a deposit of 1000$ and i am very worried about them,after i read all the reviews.

Pls get the money back as soon as possible, because they are scam

I have sent you several emails getting zero reply from you.

Yes, please do.

Andy Andersson and 4XP are playing with customers.
They never send money back to customers.They want your money.
Dont send money to them.Big Fraud Company.
You never win from them they play against your orders.
I have 100 detail proofs for every singal trade i do with them.
When i ask from Andy Andersson to withdraw some from my money not even profits is playing with me about tt errors,holidays,need time and so on...
i have all the details and proofs to open case against him and his so called company.
israel embassy will help me they say.

Hi guys,i'd like to ask if someone did make a sucessful withdraw form 4xp,what was the period betewn the request and the withdraw.I've made a deposit of 1000$ and i am very worried about them,after i read all the reviews.

I can answer this for you.

To make a successful withdrawal you need;
Compile the withdrawal three times, surely the other two are unreadable, even if you use Times New Roman as a font.
Seven emails, which will not be answered.
A complaint file in ForexPeaceArmy.

Five days short of three months.

After that, they will call you because they want to hear from you how good they are to solve an issue and quick to resolve.

Good luck, man!

Back