• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 4xp.com (Forex Place)

General discussions of a financial company
Why

I good happy wit sevice to 4XP.

why you say bad things?

you ask help and no get?
:confused:

Scam or Poor Managment?

I opened account with 4XP on 12th August 2011 and I submitted all my documents and after getting the assurance from my account manager Mr. Amir Mizgit I funded the account after that i started trading and then i decided to make a withdrawal to see if this company is a real scam or what. I made withdrawal request on 31 August 2011 and till then I did not receive any reply from my account manager. I'm waiting for his reply. I hope he'll reply me soon. I'll update you again on this Issue.
for a verification purpose of all my trades and my style etc I attached the account with myfxbook. here is the link:
JawadOnFX System | Myfxbook

update you later.

Next Update:

ISSUE RESOLVED PEACEFULLY

Last edited:
I am very glad to have read the reviews and forums posts here before opening an account with 4XP - Forex Place. I see that they cannot be trusted to be reliable for anything, let alone any basic customer service, they surely have zero business sense and are not professional at all, it would appear.

I'm having trouble with my account and representing the 4XP Celso Goldi.

what happens:

First investment in 4XP credit card where I lost everything, the MT4 have historic, this on April 20, 2011, I lost everything not nothing left.

I am now reinvesting in 4XP with another credit card, the date February 8, 2012, with the money invested, managed to make profits, and now I'm asking for the withdrawal, are claiming that saw the need to remove the first credit card where the same I canceled by the operator, did not generate profits for me and did not work but with the same bank.

where it said that, a representative Celso Goldi, I could do is withdraw by neteller, derives profits now that they want to send back to my old card, and it is not possible to refund card after six months, just to receive the return of this money, that kind of attitude just makes suspect Account ECN has nothing, but only a scammer company.

after he complained of the same celso goldi, he told me, if not satisfied has several broken out there.

SynergyFX AUSTRALIA

Hi.
I'm STEVE:p... HI Steve welcome to FPA(FIND your Place Alcoholic)...

Just Kidding.

After a lengthy search I decided to partner with SynergyFX of Australia for a number of reasons.

I was readily welcomed and after setting up a demo account and trading for a few weeks I submitted my application for a live account and I received a few emails concerning funding thereof.

I SWIFT transferred my funds into their named account and within 24 hours I received emails from the Synergy team stating that my account had been open.

I logged in with the details I was given but the account showed demo. After a few mails back and forth including the live chat with a consultant who stated that my password appeared invalid and the last email I got from them this morning, stating that my live account was open and funded.

I logged in to my live account and it worked. No more 'DEMO' at my name.

1 problem...

No funds are showing in my account.

I have sent a few emails concerning this matter but as yet I have not received a reply.

Mysteriously the live chat area of SynergyFX now only offers the 'send us a message option'

Should I be concerned?

how safe is the money at 4xp broker ?

hello members,

i have a question about to deposit money ( 5k ore more ) and the safety of my money.

4xp offer a good service.

but i got no informations about the company profile, chairman, business situation. i only know know the company is located in the virgin islands. this location gives me some ???

is anybody in the forum who can share his experience? make a bigger deposit and then withraw the money without any complications?

i would apreciate a lot your opinions.

regards,

thomas

How to trust????

Any one tell me how to trust this 4xp. (me from INDIA)

Always....always.....always.....chat is in offline.... Hear we have to analyse that a person who must be in online would response their client through chat.. so there is no persons in online...then how they can solve the clients problem.....every one knows in forex market time factor is more important...

Nearly 2 emails and 3 messages(through their site) i sent.....but no no no response.

Only a guy contacting me through phone once in a week and asking me "what and when you plan to join with us"..... so i think their motive is to make cash by getting more clients....not give service to them.

4XP website hacked

If anyone didn't see then have a look into the below article which exposed how weak the security of 4XP is. The below site exposed all the customer details of 4XP i.e. financial trasancstions by users including credit card details, user id & password of the customers including their personal confidential details i.e. mobile phone number, home address, government ids etc.

Do you still think of trusting this broker anymore?

Source:
4XP SQL Injection Vulnerability | zSecure: Web Security Consultancy Services

This is a terrible broker, not coping, lack of contact and answer, in spite of the few times I wrote.currently categorically demanded a withdrawal of my means, probably appeared in my account on Wednesday-see?!I suggest you avoid this broker wide hatch!

A couple of months ago I opened a trading account with 4XP. I funded the account with a bank transfer and after 3 days I was ready to trade. I found the staff to be very friendly and professional. My account manager Jacky Barilla has always been in contact with me and always willing to give some help. I realized though that trading was not for me, so yesterday (10/1/2012) I decided to close my account and withdraw all my funds. I heard some bad stories about withdrawal procedures being too lengthy with this broker. Mr. Barilla said it should take 7 days to have my money back to my bank account, let's hope for the best!! I will keep you guys updated.

Back