• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 4xp.com (Forex Place)

General discussions of a financial company
Disabled account/closure

Hi evra
My name is Jayden Hamilton and I am the official representative for 4xp (Forex Place) for this forum. I am sorry about your experience with 4xp. I would appreciate it if you could send me your details to customersupport@4xp.com or reply to this thread. I would like to investigate this issue further and get this resolved immediately.
Awaiting your reply,
Jayden Hamilton

Dear Mr.Hamilton,
I joined 4xp through your Indian representative at Bangalore- CMO AXIS. After intial deposits, I deposited funds a few more times and they were gladly accepted by 4xp and trading was allowed. Thereafter I deposited 1000$ and the same was accepted and trading was allowed. Suddenly my account was disabled by your Indian representative and I was asked to produce documents for payment. I forwarded it. They wanted earlier doucments/. I said that I was not informed on this issue and they could contact their Headquarters office since they had accepted the payment and allowed me to trade. None of this worked out. I ultimately decided to close my account and sent the withdrawal. Now, after 20 days, after 5 reminders, local CMO AXIS is demanding may proof for earlier payments which were traded already!
If they wanted to disable my account they should have done it when it came to NIL balance. Not after funding my account with 1000$!
My emails to 4xp is no avail. there is no response or there are any direct chat available. Local representatives are not accessible and my money is locked with the account. All my friends, who wanted to join 4xp have second thoughts and have decided not to open any account.
Is this the way to run your company ? Are there no ethics and no control over your branch offices who spoil reputation by their lackadaisical approach?
I am sorry to have ever joined 4xp for trading !
If there is anything that you can do to redeem the situation, please do.
thanks in advance,
Live Account holder: Account No. 121995

4xp Indian operation

Dear Mr.Hamilton
India is a potential country for forex, where Alpari, FX central have their branch offices and doing well. Your Indian counterpart CMO AXIS is so unprofessional, that I wonder how 4xp could gain foothold with their callous and lackadaisical approach to client requirements.

If you want your organization to grow in India, you could either make them work or change your representative. They do more harm to 4xp than your competitors.
My withdrawal of 1000$ is not returned because I did not give them the netsafe card payment details for few of my earlier payments, which were traded and lost !
I have documented proof for all this. I have even hinted that I may send a lawyers notice and file a suit in the court on 4xp and its Indian representative CMO AXIS. Nothing happened because they dont even know the repercussion of bad publicity once this goes to court. I may not get my money quickly, but 4xp reputation will vanish quickly. But then, do they care?
Regards
Ramneet

Hi evra
My name is Jayden Hamilton and I am the official representative for 4xp (Forex Place) for this forum. I am sorry about your experience with 4xp. I would appreciate it if you could send me your details to customersupport@4xp.com or reply to this thread. I would like to investigate this issue further and get this resolved immediately.
Awaiting your reply,
Jayden Hamilton

Know Your Enemies Before You Shortlist Your Friends

No doubt about it, you are right ! 4xp is a scam company and your trade will suffer on two counts.. 1. They will trade against you.. ( like fencing eating the crop! ) 2. your money is gone for good.... you will not either receive your earned profits, or for that matter, even the balance of principal amount . You will hear strange and flimsy reasons for not honoring your withdrawal.
Short and sweet : Forget 4xp... join some other approved trader or a good and reliable trader.. I was an account holder with 4xp , from India, and lost my money in both counts.

OTE=ramipsa;13022]4xp - forex place

these company are scam our what?[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
4xp/CMO AXIS (India) Joint loot of clients money!

Mr.Hamilton
I have not received any reply from your end for my message. It looks you have none. My deposit to 4xp is through bank and the receipts are also through bank. If there is any situation, my bankers are there to take care of it. I dont need your CMO AXIS accounts manager , who does not even know what is happening in his own office ( This is his statement: Quote" I came to know of your issue only today, ( after 1 month of email dialogue between me and his office) the file is on my table... it looks he will not move out of his room unless issues come to his table!) to take care of my problems. Let him take care of his office and himself. It is a shame that you should have such incapable people as your representatives in our country...
Nothing has happened after your intervention and things have not changed.
My views are strengthened that 4xp and CMO AXIS accept money from 'clients' and eat it up... period.
I do not know how you will help in this situation ;probably you have your limitations. Maybe, if I file a suit in the court, the cat will be out of the bag; My money may be delayed or considered lost; but publicity for 4xp and
CMO AXIS , for all wrong reasons, is certain. Atleast, others will now know what is 4xp.
Regards
Ramneet
Best regards
Ramneet

closure of account with 4xp

Mr.Hanmilton
I shall send all my email transactions to you. If you read them, you will be surprised. I shall await your reply.
Best regards
Ramneet
Dear Mr.Hamilton
India is a potential country for forex, where Alpari, FX central have their branch offices and doing well. Your Indian counterpart CMO AXIS is so unprofessional, that I wonder how 4xp could gain foothold with their callous and lackadaisical approach to client requirements.

If you want your organization to grow in India, you could either make them work or change your representative. They do more harm to 4xp than your competitors.
My withdrawal of 1000$ is not returned because I did not give them the netsafe card payment details for few of my earlier payments, which were traded and lost !
I have documented proof for all this. I have even hinted that I may send a lawyers notice and file a suit in the court on 4xp and its Indian representative CMO AXIS. Nothing happened because they dont even know the repercussion of bad publicity once this goes to court. I may not get my money quickly, but 4xp reputation will vanish quickly. But then, do they care?
Regards
Ramneet

4xp / CMO AXIS India cheating clients

Dear Jayden
I have since sent all the particulars and details for your info and action.
Still I have not received any communication from CMO AXIS scam office.
Awaiting your action to return my money. If you want 4xp to grow in India
first thing will be to change your indian representative. CMO AXIS( 4xp) has proved to be dishonest in their dealings with their clients .
Awaiting your reply
Best Regards
Ramneet

Mr.Hanmilton
I shall send all my email transactions to you. If you read them, you will be surprised. I shall await your reply.
Best regards
Ramneet

4xp scam

Dear Jayden
It is since one week that I have forwarded all my details on the dragging issue of my withdrawal,which you had promised to look into immediately.
Leave alone action, I have not even got an acknowledgement from you on receipt of my email ! If you do not intend taking action on clients requests on this thread, please do not post your credentials which do not stand up to your image. Please note, that I may continue to post about 4xp scam on not only this website, but on all available forums to make investing public aware of the 4xp loot on customers money, especially in India, where your CMO AXIS is looting clients money on the name of forex trading in 4XP.
Regds
Ramneet
Dear Mr.Hamilton

Regards
Ramneet

Know your enemies before shortlisting friends... 4xp scam

At the outset, I would like to clarify my stand on this review on 4xp ( forex place), that it is not a soliloquy of an individual who lost his money on trade and the balance by trying to make a withdrawal. I have posted my issue many times on this forum, not to somehow get my money back, but to make aspiring traders to be aware of such cheats and unethical businessmen. For all practical purposes, I had consoled myself that I had traded the balance amount also and lost it.

I can comfortably prove my stand that 4xp is a scam center along with its
Indian representative 4xp India ( CMO AXIS). Only because the relevant details are lengthy, I have not posted them here. But, if any senior member of this honorable forum desires to peruse them, I will be too willing to forward them. However, the details of my problems, posted in this forum, with 4xp/CMO AXIS ( forex india) are self explanatory and the volunteered help from Mr.Jayden Hamilton, official representative of 4xp never arrived, though I had forwarded my proof/details to him by email.

Ramneet

Click here to read or submit reviews and ratings for 4xp.com (Forex Place) >>

otherwise use this thread ("Post Reply" button below) to start a LIVE discussion and get responses from our FPA members.

Mr.Hamilton, are you still there in 4xp?

Dear Jayden
It requires lot of mental strength to work for 4xp scam centre, and extreme patience and perseverance are needed if one works as Official representative to service client requests. I secretly admired you for that.
Now, your prolonged silence makes me wonder whether you have become tired of this tantrums from all harassed customers and decided to resign. I have not seen your usual introductory statement followed by your assurance in these forums. Basically, 4xp is a scam office and its 4xp.india (CMO AXIS) is worse than its head 4xp office.
Regards
Ramneet

Dear Jayden, we miss you!

Dear Jayden, your prolonged silence proves that you are no more in 4xp as its 'official representative', otherwise you should have, by this time solved ( atleast responded) my problems with 4xp scam company. In case, you have changed assignment and joined another , I wish you all the best!
:D
Dear Jayden
It requires lot of mental strength to work for 4xp scam centre, and extreme patience and perseverance are needed if one works as Official representative to service client requests. I secretly admired you for that.
Now, your prolonged silence makes me wonder whether you have become tired of this tantrums from all harassed customers and decided to resign. I have not seen your usual introductory statement followed by your assurance in these forums. Basically, 4xp is a scam office and its 4xp.india (CMO AXIS) is worse than its head 4xp office.
Regards
Ramneet

Back