500 Option

hi all,

I'm new to the forum and was looking for advice if possible.

I was trading with 500 Option earlier this year and was looking to close my account. However, I couldn't close my account until the balance was empty - I then had to deposit more money into the account to reach the minimum withdrawal amount.

Cut a long story short - I have tried to withdraw my money since but the broker is not responding to my emails or calls. It's been two months and feel like my options are exhausted.

Any help/advice is appreciated.

hi all,

I was trading with 500 Option earlier this year and was looking to close my account. However, I couldn't close my account until the balance was empty - I then had to deposit more money into the account to reach the minimum withdrawal amount.

Cut a long story short - I have tried to withdraw my money since but the broker is not responding to my emails or calls. It's been two months and feel like my options are exhausted.

Always look for FPA review before choosing any brokers. FPA helps a lot.

hi all,

Talk with Live support and ask them for solution, Also invite them to join this thread.

Back