• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Exness did fraud to me please help me to recover my amount i sell gold and suddenly they open my gold with gap at 2070

I am having an issue with a company

Sumair

Recruit
Hi My account was 14000$ in exness and i sell gold On exsenss when gold drop they open market with gap at 2070 and blow my account and they delete history from broker but i have proof and i ahve their statemnt from official gmail please help me to recover my money

Attachments

• Gmail - Daily Confirmation (2).pdf
    241.5 KB · Views: 51
I remember that night well. That gap happened the night the Fed announced their interest rate decision.

So, to address your issues. Firstly, yes, Exness do archive your MT4 orders, however, you can see your trade history and download a csv of your orders from within your personal area on their website.

Can you elborate on what fraud you suspect because Gold had a massive gap that night with all brokers. In fact, it would appear you scored about $1 500 in negative balance protection.

Back