AAAFX is a scam

stormex

Recruit
I have a negative experience with this 'brokerage' firm.
If you lose money that all is OK - no requotes, all is going well. But when you starting to win, please prepare for the full arsenall of broker weapons - virtual dealer, server shut down even two times per day when we have maximum market activity...
I have an LIVE account with them and earned 300% and started to receive server shut downs even twice a day and "all is fine with our servers" mails and no help with my issues.
My nickname at forex factory is stormex. You can view my profile and their live linked account...
Very bad broker. Very BAD!!!!

AAAfx Scam.png

Look at screensnap. They Did not even try to cover their tracks. It shows EXACTLY that servers were disconnected but hey are saying all is ok. At all others brokers there are all OK!

Do you have any claims form that broker? (like you want your money back or to get a better execution) if that is the case I suggest you to invite them to this thread to reply.

All dealer brokers suck but it looks like this guy is over leveraged and a gambler that just caught the wrong end of the stick went from 300% back to even and is upset at the losses he is holding on his longs... Get over it dude you take high risk sometimes you get clipped learn to be consistent in the future and why would anybody use AAAFX unless they are on that junk zulutrade? The spread AAAFX have are criminal in themselves... I think the issue is him not AAAFX though, learn to handle your leverage better 300% to 4% in a week? A bit much no?

All dealer brokers suck but it looks like this guy is over leveraged and a gambler that just caught the wrong end of the stick went from 300% back to even and is upset at the losses he is holding on his longs... Get over it dude you take high risk sometimes you get clipped learn to be consistent in the future and why would anybody use AAAFX unless they are on that junk zulutrade? The spread AAAFX have are criminal in themselves... I think the issue is him not AAAFX though, learn to handle your leverage better 300% to 4% in a week? A bit much no?
It s not your roblem how I trade. I ve made and it s mine.

Yes, I have claims, and wrote a letter to the broker. Your help would be appericated. This "connection issues@ were twicely during the last friday

All dealer brokers suck but it looks like this guy is over leveraged and a gambler that just caught the wrong end of the stick went from 300% back to even and is upset at the losses he is holding on his longs... Get over it dude you take high risk sometimes you get clipped learn to be consistent in the future and why would anybody use AAAFX unless they are on that junk zulutrade? The spread AAAFX have are criminal in themselves... I think the issue is him not AAAFX though, learn to handle your leverage better 300% to 4% in a week? A bit much no?[/QUOTE

Also, kindly note I have 1:100 leverage. And average load is 20-30 percent with small dynamic stops and high profits.

Also, I would like to pay attention that I am not alone such "Lucky Guy" at AAAFX SCAM SCHEMES - if you see reviews of this SCAM at MYFXBOOK . There are a lot of people scammed by this scheme. Last post datet by June 2014 - They Scammed Chineese customer

Hi Stormex. I saw some negative feedback too but so far, they got away with it legally. I think it's just a matter of time for them.
vbsmile.png

Back