acfx.com - SCAM broker !

anyway report to consumer rights protection authorities - its not treating consumer fair, also you can report to CySec, let they bring more attention to this "broker", they use this clause only in their favor and who knows how often

ACFX apprently does NOT provide an answer to what exactly he has done to breach the contract...it is obvious that they dont like it that he made some profits and dont want to pay him out. I have noticed a lot of Brokers acting this way lately.
This behaviour is typical for a SCAM BROKER. FPA should declare these kind of Brokers a SCAM immediately so that nobody else will open new accounts and the existing clients pull out their money. It is impossible that a regulated Broker just makes up some reasons with absolutely no justification to Keep Clients money and profits. I suggest FPA should have a serious talk with CySec because if CySec does not care or act in these cases the entire Forex industy in Cyprus is at stake. If CySec loses its Reputation of being a serious regulator then being regulated by CySec is worth nothing. And the good part is CySec can fine these Brokers with a lot of more Money than they would have to pay the Clients and make some money on the side.

Hello Shahram.pishkari

This is their official answer :

Dear Client,
Your trading activity has been identified to be in breach of our Bonus Term and Conditions and of the CFDs Customer Agreement which you accepted when opening your account.
As per CFDs Customer Agreement PART B Clause 10 we are reversing all transactions on your account and proceeding with immediate termination of the agreement.
Your funds will be returned by the same method you deposited.
Kind Regards
Compliance Department

Some not to friendly brokers will use these "clauses" as an excuse to withhold profits (especially "bonus" offers), so can you give us (the members/guests) a breakdown on this clause, or better still can you e-mail the broker this thread's link and ask them to explain this clause in relation to your account for us ;)

Good luck
Liz

This behaviour is typical for a SCAM BROKER. FPA should declare these kind of Brokers a SCAM immediately so that nobody else will open new accounts and the existing clients pull out their money. It is impossible that a regulated Broker just makes up some reasons with absolutely no justification to Keep Clients money and profits. I suggest FPA should have a serious talk with CySec because if CySec does not care or act in these cases the entire Forex industy in Cyprus is at stake. If CySec loses its Reputation of being a serious regulator then being regulated by CySec is worth nothing. And the good part is CySec can fine these Brokers with a lot of more Money than they would have to pay the Clients and make some money on the side.

There is a procedure for declaring companies to be scams. The people reporting issues need to open Traders Court cases and the companies are given a chance to reply.

I opened a case in TRADERS COURT but there is not any answer yet !
I invited acfx to this thread several times and it seems they don't want to answer
I don't know what should I do actually ,
After this we can not trust regulated brokers too !!

Yes , I sent exactly from this link , I sent my request Twice ,
I remember when I submitted my request I saw only a white page without any confirmation
I will send the request again right now

Back