acfx.com - SCAM broker !

Hi
ACFX usually offers bonus for his new customers but when you want withdraw they refer to "Customer Agreement PART B Clause 10" and DELETE all profit I have made !! without any special reason for that. they asked my WEBMONEY's private personal information but I denied giving them such information. my account history is attached and as you can find there is no illegal problem in trades that I have made. ACFX always mentions that they are regular broker but as my followings I still haven't received any proper answer for this issue from regulatory (cysec).
I don't know what should I do actually ...
they are not trustable and are good till you are in loss. as soon as you make a small withdraw they will vanish.
Account number : 81774
Email content from acfx :

Dear Client,
Your trading activity has been identified to be in breach of our Bonus Term and Conditions and of the CFDs Customer Agreement which you accepted when opening your account.
As per CFDs Customer Agreement PART B Clause 10 we are reversing all transactions on your account and proceeding with immediate termination of the agreement.
Your funds will be returned by the same method you deposited.
Kind Regards
Compliance Department

Attachments

• sp.jpg
    sp.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 32
Go live support and invite them to join this thread and also send them email regarding this thread.

What was the mistake? Is it that you profited too much? I see orders were open before market closing and closed couple of days later with no drawdown. What was their reason?

My activity is clear , you see my trading history.
ACFX disabled my account and now I cannot login to my account.
They are actually stealer , They only want to receive deposit and if you get some profits they will say that you are cheater and remove profit and disable accout and dont reply to emails and calls
I invited them to this thread but no answer !
They allways say that we are regulated broker but Do not count on it, I sent a claim to Cysec but they didn't do anything for me ,

at first you need to get their official answer, they as regulated company must provide compliance procedure...

This is their official answer :

Dear Client,
Your trading activity has been identified to be in breach of our Bonus Term and Conditions and of the CFDs Customer Agreement which you accepted when opening your account.
As per CFDs Customer Agreement PART B Clause 10 we are reversing all transactions on your account and proceeding with immediate termination of the agreement.
Kind Regards
Compliance Department

This is their official answer :

Dear Client,
Kind Regards
Compliance Department

But what exactly have you done to "breach" their terms?

Back