Acfx withdrawal delays

vinny55

Recruit
My withdrawal is in pending from almost 23 days now, I have been their old client and usually get withdrawal in 2-5 working days. Live chat and manager giving all kind of excuses and not proper answer. Their answer is "Accounting department is working on it, you will be notified when its done" I am worried about funds. Looking for some help.

I got the payment today after 27 days.. (very happy) I think patience is the key since they may have liqudity issues. Anyway, I might not deposit again with them because of so much delay in withdrawal and bad experience with they way they handled the situation.

Good to hear someone got paid. Still, I recommend proceeding with complaints and then updating those if payments arrive.

I got the payment today after 27 days.. (very happy) I think patience is the key since they may have liqudity issues. Anyway, I might not deposit again with them because of so much delay in withdrawal and bad experience with they way they handled the situation.

Is the money in your bank account?

What i like the most about such forums like that - is not the only knowledges about the trading strategys and news but about bad brokers as well. Thank you guys for the information, now i know with whom i won't deposit.

Back