ACY Blocked my account with more than 10K balance

ACY Securities

ACYSecurities Representative
Exactly
they opened my client area today but they deducted 4100$ from my account and allow me to make withdrawal only 6200$
actually the scamed me for about 4100$
Hi FXFORME,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. After an in depth investigation, our records show that the account was being operated in a manner which was consistent with activities that are against our Terms and Conditions.

As a result, on the 10/08/2022, your initial deposited capital of $6,252 was refunded back to you.

Regards,
ACY Securities Support

FXFORME

Fx-Persia.com Representative
Hi FXFORME,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. After an in depth investigation, our records show that the account was being operated in a manner which was consistent with activities that are against our Terms and Conditions.

As a result, on the 10/08/2022, your initial deposited capital of $6,252 was refunded back to you.

Regards,
ACY Securities Support
Are you guys kidding with me ?
At first I funded my account with 1000$ and started trading and made profits and made withdrawal all of the profits and also my initial balance and you paid me
after few months I funded my account again with 10000$ and made only 372$ profits and then reqeusted for withdrawal
then your compnay deducted my profits for my account that I made before and refunded the rest !!!!!
do you think it is logical ?
if I did anything wrong why your company did not warned me before?
why did your company paid my profits
you suddenly find out that I traded against your rules before then decided to get it back from my new deposit ?