Adam Smith of Banc de Binary lost $25,000 for me

MunaL

Recruit
It is such scary experience that USD25,000 is lost in the hands of Adam Smith of Banc De Binary. Anyone has successfully gotten back their money?

Some people have gotten their money back, no thanks to BDB.

Please give more details. How did you deposit (credit card or other methods)? When did you deposit?

What country are you in?

Some people have gotten their money back, no thanks to BDB.

Please give more details. How did you deposit (credit card or other methods)? When did you deposit?

What country are you in?
Credit card 25/3/2016
I am from Singapore

Adam Smith sounds like another fake name. Who really knows their names?

I could believe using false identities is a serious thing and I know it is under investigation by Cyprus Financial Ombudsman.

This can happen only in Cyprus where binary options are for some reason regulated unlike nowhere else in Europe.

Hey, the names are fake, usually the call center with VOIP is operated from Israel, so the international numbers you see for BDB are also fake. It's registered in Cyprus because in this way it can operate in Europe but has no center there.

Thanks AnneW, I am talking to my banks on the fraud and a reply from BDB today saying they can try to apply more bonus for me.

Bonus from BDB is given for 2 reasons.

1. They'll try to get to to give them more real money later.

2. They want to keep you trading long enough that the time limits for credit card chargebacks run out.

Such bad intention..Its such nightmare that they exist and nobody is able to put a stop.

Back