Advice on meeting other traders

it's difficult to find traders, more so like-minded traders, near your area. But if you are lucky, why not take the opportunity to mingle with them? some cities have trading clubs with members who meet regularly.

I am much comfortable meeting the traders online and also the response which we get for our doubts is fast enough due to which i never felt the need to meet traders face to face.

I am much comfortable meeting the traders online and also the response which we get for our doubts is fast enough due to which i never felt the need to meet traders face to face.
which doubts are you referring to, Whitesnake? explanation is much richer and more interactive when in person, though.

which doubts are you referring to, Whitesnake? explanation is much richer and more interactive when in person, though.

Again, are you sure they will have time and desire to talk after long hours of trading?

Try opening a Meetup community in and around your city/town. Once you have enough people who are interested, you can upgrade and organize a meet up.

Alternatively, connect with people on LinkedIn, open a group and organize things.

If the trader you are going to meet is experienced that you, then you should set these meetings quite often. But normally, experienced traders don't give much time for such meeting.

Or as an alternative: become experienced trader youself and invite people to meet with you :D

Again, are you sure they will have time and desire to talk after long hours of trading?
it depends on their personality and personal interaction with you.
Some traders like to talk, while some are reserved and prefer less talk.
If they find something interesting in you, there is a higher chance that they will talk with you.

Of course, you will set up a convenient meeting time - not right after trading.

it depends on their personality and personal interaction with you.
Some traders like to talk, while some are reserved and prefer less talk.
If they find something interesting in you, there is a higher chance that they will talk with you.

Of course, you will set up a convenient meeting time - not right after trading.

Something interesting, like: "Oh, I like hunt bears & fight tigers"? :)

Back