Affiliate Benifits

Status
Not open for further replies.

fxpwps

Recruit
sorry if this is a stupid question, but do affiliates of major brokers get signals to pass on to their clients..?

Is the affiliate claiming the broker supplied the signals or is the affiliate just providing signals?

In general, it is a bad idea to take trading advice from someone who gets a commission for every trade. This person can increase their income by placing many quick trades which only make or lose a few pips. It is called churning.

Thanks for your reply. I was told that an affiliate was using a purticular broker that he would get you to join and then he would supply signals each day. I assumed he was getting the signals from the broker.! As I don’t think this guy is clever enough to do his own signals, he must be buying them from another source..?

I didn't know that. What are the signals like?

I think this would depend on the broker you select. But watch out. I've found some brokers who offer too many signals to be just fair. Look for a broker that has a research team. Trading view is also good as many brokers share ideas.

Good luck!

P.S I've been using a tool a few brokers offer recently. It's called Autochartist. I've found it really helpful at letting me focus on good trade setups. Worth taking a look at for sure.

Affiliate program if includes the trading analysis and signals may be they get the signals for trading. But again depends on the traders if they wish to share those analysis with other traders. However, trading on your own analysis is always the best on long term.

Thanks for the post. I seriously didn't understand the meaning of this post. I would like you to please elaborate for me a bit as I am new in this business and don't know much about it. So, I want myself to learn commonly use terminologies in the field. Waiting for your reply. Thank you.

This thread is in General Forex Talk, a specifically non-commercial area of the forums. I have deleted a number of posts becase some people cannot seem to discuss affiliation in general without bringing up what companies they are affiliated with. Because of this, I am locking the thread.

If anyone wants to discuss the pros and cons of being an affiliate of a broker or any other company, use the "Forex Company Comparisons folder in the Commerce Zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back