agreement of partnership with XM broker

swimfan

Recruit
dear traders

i have following issue
im introducing broker for xm

and i send clients to them. simple and easy.
now i investigated that some of my clients open additional accounts.
xm does not reward that..

now my question is ... can they refuse this claim when we signed the agreement

i will find the passage where it says that every @individual is honored as and defined as client@
and i will post it here ...im mobile online in a train sorry

Its really depend on XM second account policy (As I know, you cant open multiple same account with any broker). You also need to talk with XM rep on their website via livechat. Lets us know what they say about this issue.

you didnt get me ... opening more accounts is allowed .. the issue here is ...

they dont reward the INTRODUCING BROKER for that and refuse to pay for these
in response they say the client needs to inform xm if they want that new account under IB

I SAY: this is not legitimate
I´m planing legal actions...

The answer to your issue is actually what's stated in the T&C between the broker and their IB.
Either write directly to your broker or invite one of their representative to reply to your issue.
Quite possibly, your client(s) might have opened a second (or more) trading account(s) without using you as their referral which, obviously, automatically invalidate you as their IB for the second and other additional trading accounts.
I too in the past have opened subsequent trading accounts with brokers without using the IB used for rebate purposes.

As far as opening more than one trading account with the same broker, most brokers have no restriction on that.

Back