Alpha Trading Cm engages in bad practices, They are scammers

Open up a daily chart on the EUR/USD. Magnify it a bit. Place a horizontal line at 1.3665. Take a screenshot.

Post the image here and email it to Alpha Trading.

Screen shote for 26 Nov 2013 with lines.png

Here is a screen shot of 26 November 2013. As you can see, the EURUSD pair never reached the 1.3665 on that day. Even on the 27th November it did not get to 1.3665. For them to say i placed a trade at 1.3665 on nov 26 is really astonishing. The red lied show on the chart show the lows and high from 25 November to 27 november. The white lines (cross) have a vrtical line shoeing the time around which they place this trade these people from Alpha Trading, the Horizontal white line shows the price at which they placed this trade. As you can the market was way below the price at which they placed this trade.

Open up a daily chart on the EUR/USD. Magnify it a bit. Place a horizontal line at 1.3665. Take a screenshot.

Here is a screen shot of 26 November 2013. As you can see, the EURUSD pair never reached the 1.3665 on that day. Even on the 27th November it did not get to 1.3665. For them to say i placed a trade at 1.3665 on nov 26 is really astonishing. The red lied show on the chart show the lows and high from 25 November to 27 november. The white lines (cross) have a vrtical line shoeing the time around which they place this trade these people from Alpha Trading, the Horizontal white line shows the price at which they placed this trade. As you can the market was way below the price at which they placed this trade.
Screen shote for 26 Nov 2013 with lines.png

Beautiful. Now email it to every address you can find for Alpha Trading and ask them to please explain how you managed to open an order at a price that did not exist.

Hi Pharaoh

I have written to them, f ours have passed and they have not replied.

View attachment 12620

Charts are drawn at bid price . Your problem is that at that moment spread was 100 pips wide and this you can not see on charts. As you said this is an ECN account and they have excuses. You've burned by an unfair broker. Shame on them.

Charts are drawn at bid price . Your problem is that at that moment spread was 100 pips wide and this you can not see on charts. As you said this is an ECN account and they have excuses. You've burned by an unfair broker. Shame on them.

Hi shogunfx

My account at Alpha Trading CM was setup to have a 0.9 pips spread on EURUSD pair and 0.8 pips spread on the GBPUSD pair. It would remain like this throughout the day. When there were any deviations they wouldn't exceed 1.5 pips on those two pairs EURUSD and GBPUSD. It would have been an anomali that on that particular time the spread jumped to 100 pips. Even worse was that I had not placed that trade, and that it is the bone of contention here. Had I placed that trade and there was 100 pips spread I would not be complaining here. Like Sergeant Major writes below. let Alpha Trading come and explain that the spread was 100 pips at that time and further explain how that trade was placed when my MT4 was not even running. Also how ironic that the trade was pitched at 1 lot just enough to wipe my account in few seoconds. In the entire trading history of this account I had never placed the trade above 0.2 lots. On that particular day my EA was placing all trades at 0.04 lots. Then how come this single trade was just 1 lot? I have proof for all the trades placed on that particular day.

do you have your account manager skype address or phn number ?

IF yes call or message him to com and explain here.

I do have the manager's skype address, I have sent them invites many times but they have so far not seen the need to come and explain here. I posted an email here from Alpha Trading Cm in my previous posts, with their reply noting the invitation extended to them. herebelow is their response again:-

Hello Casper,

Thank you for the offer. However, we consider the matter closed. Our team has investigated and found nothing out of the ordinary. It is unfortunate but a bad trade was made. As far as we can see, this trade came from your account. If you gave someone else access then we are not responsible. If your system was still turned on, we are not responsible.

It is unfortunate, but people do also attempt to scam forex brokers. And perhaps there is a bit of projection on your part.

An error or bad trade was made - and it was not from our side.

We are sorry that you feel this way. We feel as though we have given you the best trading opportunities possible, the best conditions - even at our expense. We gave you conditions that you would not receive at other brokers. Your trades were passed through. We took zero exposure to you. We returned money to you, more than you deposited. From our end, you received the best service you could possibly receive. There is nothing more we can do. We can not make you win. We can not make everyone happy, as unfortunately, there are individuals that are never content. These are not perfect markets. And unfortunately, neither are people. Perhaps you should admit to your bad trade as opposed to blame Alpha and attempt to tarnish our name.

In the end, we do and continue to provide good service. We will not be bullied either. We will also fight for our good name. Especially, when we have done nothing wrong!

We wish you the best in life and in business.

Kindest of regards,
Alpha Information

P-617.701.3458
AlphaTradingCM
info@alphatradingcm.com

Back