Anybody close to trading full time

Full time trading can be done by person who is passionate and willingly gives more time to trading not only for financial benefit but also for gaining knowledge and being expert.

I have been doing the Forex trading as a Full time trader and i know one thing for sure that this is not an easy task to do and also requires a lot of efforts from my side.

Many people thinks trading is an easy bread and butter however it is not that easy because it requires real skills which needed to be learned before you start making money from forex trading. So instead of becoming a full time trader, quiting all your job and then losing money it is rather easier to start it in your part time as a hobby while doing your day jobs. Once you learn all the ins and outs then you should take chance of quitting your job and focusing on forex trading as a full time trader.

Well being a full time trader is not everyone's cup of tea. Requires sheer hard work, proper skills and immense knowledge and experience.

Not yet, though few months back i though i was ready to take up the challenge. but viewing the current economic scenario, i think i made the right choice of not going full throttle into it.

I don't think that I will ever meet this goal. At this time, I'm not ready to give up everything for this.

Was very close to fully retiring, and I don’t mean retiring from my main job and do forex full time. I mean I was one year away from using the forex profits to fully retire from main work and forex altogether :)...but sadly then came covid and the markets did crazy stuff that made my retirement plan extended for another 5 years:(...

In hindsight, I think my downfall was I was very strict on my retirement timeframe that I lost focus and hence wasn’t able to see the big picture. I put too much pressure on myself for no reason. The new approach is to take it easy and if reached within 5 years then great and if 7 years still great...

Back