• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Are FXDD good brokers now?

thetruth123

Recruit
Hi,

I really want to use FXDD as a broker, I am a swing trader and don't use any EA's. From the reviews here it seems its the worst broker of all time.. but they are regulated in quite a few countries, which is much better then most brokers.

Just wondering since they were fined, why would they risk doing anything dodgy again? Or does regulation mean nothing in forex?

Hope to get some responses, much appreciated.

Fxdd is OK, used them a while ago when in the US. Their spreads were not great. Execution OK.
Getting your money in and out was good.

I just Open an Account with Berndale Capital. There is not much info on them out there though.
Been trying to get FXPA to add them to their brokers list and check them out.

I have used over 7 diff brokers over the last 5 years. I still have accounts with 4 of them.
You will learn the Tricks. And it is not really tricks by the Brokers.
They all Have their spreads widened, some more than others, but that is the market.
My favorite broker is ATC though.

I have been with FXDD for 7 years... made withdrawal each month... sometimes during long holidays there maybe some hold up on withdrawal request... Now i use Skrill for faster processing.

Fxdd is maybe the only broker out there that when you check their site you see the (nice) risk disclosure ''you may lose even all your investment... '', when you are asking their representative he is assuring that they provide negative balance protection, but when you are opening your real account, after they are asking you for Iban, analytic bank account info to connect it with your account, they make you accept a different risk disclosure in the end, where ''YOUR LOSSES MAY EXCEED YOUR DEPOSITS '' and many sections describing situations linked to this, with the client owning money to the company and the company having many demands on him.

There is no way to cooperate with a broker like that when there are dozens other.
Beware

Back