Are you in a hurry to make money?

bigdolly

Sergeant Major
I was in a hurry when was starting but after some practice I realised that success is the inverted function of rush and dreams. Your targets should be modest and you should focus on managing short-term goals and as time passes correct long-term ones.

fxoday

Sergeant
Yes that's why I prefer scalping because long-term investing basically misses a lot of profitable opportunity. If you good at guessing short-term direction - you have to go for it despite advice to focus on long-term.
Short term trading giving an advantage will obtain quick profit and loss, if already have mastered emotion properly, scalping might will profitable system, but if any trader still hard to control emotion, scalping will leading them to get high-pressure emotion when positioning close in loss so often

bigdolly

Sergeant Major
Short term trading giving an advantage will obtain quick profit and loss, if already have mastered emotion properly, scalping might will profitable system, but if any trader still hard to control emotion, scalping will leading them to get high-pressure emotion when positioning close in loss so often
Yes that's why I prefer to trade with robots on Hotforex on low timeframes because I feel the speed of manual actions are not sufficient to stay competitive.

fxoday

Sergeant
Yes that's why I prefer to trade with robots on Hotforex on low timeframes because I feel the speed of manual actions are not sufficient to stay competitive.
I see currently many trader converts to use the robot to trading purposes, indeed this is easy step for trade, just need to install robot on the chart and running it, in my broker also allowed to use the robot, but still often to use manual trading

Treacle

Private, 1st Class
I see currently many trader converts to use the robot to trading purposes, indeed this is easy step for trade, just need to install robot on the chart and running it, in my broker also allowed to use the robot, but still often to use manual trading
Bots are good time savers but profitable ones are rare

fxoday

Sergeant
Bots are good time savers but profitable ones are rare
Yes, there are so many robots the cause of loss or margin call account, in addition, type martingale, if not have sufficient capital, only work few steps of Marti already blow account

dextor

Private, 1st Class
Desire - Awareness - Exploration - Imitation - Enlightenment - Mastery

These are the cycle usually every trader must go through. If someone are too hurry as most trader does, they will repeatedly going through Step 1 - Step 4 and some of them even give up after many trial.
Really Valuable information!

walpants

Corporal
i was in the beginning yes, had some early success and thought i could take on the world, i quickly realised i couldn't and lost the majority of my account! tough lesson but money well spent, i wont be doing that again!