Armadamarkets SCAM - execution issues

During news trading errors are subjective from one broker to another. Some do very weird thing, freeze the cahrt, trigger order on whatever prices they want, prices that never appear on ther chart, I tested many brokers with this strategy on live accounts. I contacted them: anyone says it's a market (including STP brokers).
On interbank market once liquidity provider takes an order it decides by its own discretion on what price to execute them, because it makes a market of its own.
So whatever happens, what is the error? even when order gets executed at prices where no other market participants are trading, what is the error? When order gets executed 10, 20, 30 or more pips away, where is the error?
Guess what? it's completely subjective depending on broker. It always happens. Armada executed orders the same way in the past. When I complained that GBPUSD order triggered about 10 pips above HOD, they refunded, naming it a LP error and asked to contact them if I notice something irregular. They never provided execution reports thay had to provide (I just recently read that it's their normal practice) so that I could have an idea. What will Armada always say is clear. But these kinds of errors (filling orders at unavaiable prices and so on) were unsuitable for my strategy and the reason I continued trading with them was their promise to refund.

Thank you everyone

Interesting screenshot, but the claim made is exaggerated. Even if the prices are supposed to be the same between demo and real due to them having the same price feed, the executions under tight liquidity, especially during times of high volatility and low liquidity, won't be the same.

During those times, many orders are slamming in at the same time. If it's a news spike, there will be many orders in the same direction trying to execute at the same price. Even in the case of pending orders set to the same price (as in this complaint), those orders all get sent to the LP wish will then attempt to match those up with orders in the opposite direction. In a demo account, you could place an order for 1000 lots and it would execute the same as an order for 0.1 lot.

Under these conditions, slippage between orders in real accounts will vary. Some will get better fills than others. Sometimes, one order will end up getting a much worse fill than others. This can and does happen in real market situations, and does not mean that any error happened.

Alternatively, a scam broker would have about the same high slippage on all orders or would retroactively adjust or nullify any orders that made significant profits - due to claimed LP issues or false accusations of arbitrage. That doesn't seem to have happened in this case.

Pharaoh, I sent a notice to Eddiger as you said and he/she's basically sayng that there's no guarantee for stop loss.
You both are saying same thing and I agree with you and this has nothing to do with the problem under discussion. When I posted Sucden's chart (showing the error) Andrew's only argument was that it didn't correspond to institutional prices. I now have a letter from Sucden saying that there's no difference between THIS chart and institutional prices. I accept completely if the order was executed anywhere inside the trading range with slippage as YOU say. but order can't be executed outside ASK and BID trading range in any situation unless there's an error of some kind. And amazingly enough order stopped out outside trading range.
There is a VIDEO for better explanation: [video=youtube;PzxG8qekEfA][/video]
Please help safrty to get a refund now. Thanks.

Sucden's chart: Sucden AUDUSD ASK.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
INDEPENDENT SOURCE 1: Chat Transcript from Thinkforex saying that ALL the PRICES HAVE TO BE SHOWN ON THE CHART:

Besarion Tue, 11/19/2013 06:38:52 am

in this case take this exemple
SELLSTOP order is opened (set) at 1.545
price makes a gap from 1.555 to 1.535
price continues to go down further to 1.525
rapidly
SELLSTOP order FILLED at 1.515
but BID price reversed at 1.525 never reaching 1.515
is it a possible scenario or just nonsense
?

Naoya Kikuchi Tue, 11/19/2013 06:43:38 am
That may happen in the very volatile market
but I would assume the order should have been filled at 1.535

Besarion Tue, 11/19/2013 06:43:51 am

And what can be the reason?

Naoya Kikuchi Tue, 11/19/2013 06:44:30 am

One possible reason is there is no liquidity in the market and price was not available to fill your order

Besarion Tue, 11/19/2013 06:44:49 am

Yes but new low should be printed on the screen right?

Naoya Kikuchi Tue, 11/19/2013 06:45:00 am

but this order should be filled as close as 1.535
Yes

Besarion Tue, 11/19/2013 06:46:35 am

And the price where SELLSTOP filled has to be shown on the chart whatever happens?

Naoya Kikuchi Tue, 11/19/2013 06:47:11 am

Yes
You are right

Besarion Tue, 11/19/2013 06:47:37 am

Yes, this is what I am talking about, thank you!
Have a super day

Last edited:
Please advance case to traders court because price where order has been stopped out isn't printed on the chart. Thank you.

Obviously stopping out off chart is unacceptable in normal times.
But is it known to happen at news times? I would have thought not.

Is it the case that the price was offered and filled before a tick was generated? Can this happen?

The AUDUSD trades in question were executed during extreme market conditions with our partner Sucden Financial. We are their institutional client and connect through FIX API. We are not their retail client, we are not served by the retail client division, we do not use their retail client platform Smart, nor do we send live orders to their demo environment that has indicative prices, nor do we get pricing from their charting package that has indicative prices as confirmed by Sucden. Therefore comparing in this video executions on institutional liquidity with indicative, private client and demo environment is not appropriate to say the least. Institutional clients are always provided real-time, actual market conditions and the liquidity situation can and often varies a lot depending on market conditions. News trading is an extremely risky strategy and it is not our nor Sucden's fault that liquidity conditions are severe during market events. Some may not like it but this is the reality. Thank you.

Back