Armadamarkets SCAM - execution issues

It seems there is nothing to prove your case for a refund in regards to volatility-driven closing slippage that materialized on October 10, 00:30 GMT during extreme market conditions. We have already told you and also the moderator Pharaoh has written the same here that every request for a refund is handled on a case-by-case basis. So referring to a past refund will not help you, rather it gives an impression that you do not have any proof in regards to volatility-driven closing slippage that materialized on October 10, 00:30 GMT during extreme market conditions.

Even though we understand that it was just volatility-driven slippage during extreme market conditions then we anyway kindly ask you to provide any hard evidence to prove your case for a refund in regards to news trading slippage on October 10, 00:30 GMT. Otherwise we kindly ask you to respect the time and resources of everybody involved here and not to copy-paste your previous posts all over again as both the moderator and we have told you already that this information is general and does not indicate anything unusual during extreme market conditions or prove your case for a refund.

Thank you.

You already posted this and it was last time. Whether I'm reffering or not and whether it will help me or not, you have an obligation to provide execution reports to your clients, Pharaoh also said it and I'm waiting.

This is the third instance already when you are openly lying again as Pharaoh never said that we should provide "execution reports" on past trades. What he has said is that every refund is handled on a case-by-case basis and that you do not seem to have any evidence against us. You have also published completely false information that some of the orders "were closed with ZERO slippage". Additionally you tried to mislead members here by false information saying that we do not answer to your emails. Kindly look into the mirror.

As you have been told multiple times already then referring to trades in the past does not prove your case for a refund in regards to volatility-driven closing slippage that materialized on October 10, 00:30 GMT during extreme market conditions. We will also not play your game of trying to blame the results of your risky strategy on our well-established counterparties who serve our global client base every single day and help them to succeed in trading. So finally, do you have any proof that the slippage on October 10, at 00:30 GMT was something else than extreme market conditions due to economic news release during Asian trading session?

Thank you.

This is the third instance already when you are openly lying again as Pharaoh never said that we should provide "execution reports" on past trades. What he has said is that every refund is handled on a case-by-case basis and that you do not seem to have any evidence against us. You have also published completely false information that some of the orders "were closed with ZERO slippage". Additionally you tried to mislead members here by false information saying that we do not answer to your emails. Kindly look into the mirror.

As you have been told multiple times already then referring to trades in the past does not prove your case for a refund in regards to volatility-driven closing slippage that materialized on October 10, 00:30 GMT during extreme market conditions. We will also not play your game of trying to blame the results of your risky strategy on our well-established counterparties who serve our global client base every single day and help them to succeed in trading. So finally, do you have any proof that the slippage on October 10, at 00:30 GMT was something else than extreme market conditions due to economic news release during Asian trading session?

Thank you.

All the information provided by you is false and unacceptable. I kindly ask you to provide execution reports as Pharaoh also agreed and as you said of it being your normal practice.
Thank you.

Kindly direct us to the post where you claim that Pharaoh said the following: "obligation to provide execution reports to your clients, Pharaoh also said it"

This is the third instance already when you are openly lying as Pharaoh never said that we should provide "execution reports" on past trades. What he has said is that every refund is handled on a case-by-case basis and that you do not seem to have any evidence against us. You have also published completely false information that some of the orders "were closed with ZERO slippage". Additionally you tried to mislead members here by false information saying that we do not answer to your emails. Kindly look into the mirror.

We will also not play your game of trying to blame the results of your risky strategy on our well-established counterparties who serve our global client base every single day and help them to succeed in trading. So finally, after 3 weeks, do you have any proof that the slippage on October 10, at 00:30 GMT was something else than extreme market conditions due to economic news release during Asian trading session? Or are you just trying to keep this thread alive by copy-pasting the same information while having absolutely no proof in regards to October 10, 00:30 GMT?

Thank you.

If I am reading all of this correctly:

1. There were some refunds in the past over bad fills, based on prices from an LP that is no longer used. The LP has changed since then.

2. Any incidents should be reported. Some incidents may be due to bad LPs. Others may be due to bad liquidity (something that can easily happen around major news events). Thus, a refund due to slippage on one (or 3) prior orders does not automatically mean all instances of large slippage are due to a bad fill.

3. Several orders triggered at about the same time. One had much higher slippage than the others. Under normal market conditions, I'd agree that it was likely a bad fill. During a major news event, this much variation would be a little unusual, but far from impossible.

Overall, I don't see any of the supporting evidence as being sufficient to advance the case.
Take a look.
All the information provided by you is false and unacceptable. I kindly ask you to provide execution reports as Pharaoh also agreed and as you said of it being your normal practice.
Thank you.

You have now lied 3 times publicly:
1. Pharaoh never said that we should provide "execution reports" on past trades. He just said that you should report all incidents. What he also has said is that every refund is handled on a case-by-case basis and that you do not seem to have any evidence against us. Therefore referring to a past incident does not make your case but shows that you do not have any proof to request a refund on trades on October 10, 00:30 GMT. As to the claim and a refund in the past then you have legally accepted the resolution as you did not reject the refund for your claim within 24 hours after we sent a statement to you. So we will not tolerate a blame game towards our LP-s and will not allow you to hide the fact that you do not have absolutely any proof to claim that the slippage on October 10, 00:30 GMT was nothing more that extreme market conditions during economic news release.
2. You have also published completely false information that some of the orders "were closed with ZERO slippage".
3. Additionally you tried to mislead members here by false information saying that we do not answer to your emails.

So finally, after 3 weeks, do you have any proof that the slippage on October 10, at 00:30 GMT was something else than extreme market conditions due to economic news release during Asian trading session? Or are you just trying to keep this thread alive by copy-pasting the same information while having absolutely no proof in regards to October 10, 00:30 GMT?

Thank you.

Dear Andrew, thank you for everything, I kindly ask you to CALM DOWN, RELAX, READ this very carefully and BELIEVE that all is OVER now.
Order was stopped out ABOVE SWFX HOD, ABOVE LMAX HOD and the most importantly what I just found: ABOVE SUCDEN HOD:Sucden AUDUSD ASK.JPG
Maybe this is why you didn't provide chart from SUCDEN, if not tick by tick, at least OHLC.
Thank you again.
P.S. Please, post when you are going to refund.

So we now have the 4th time when you are trying to mislead everybody here by posting fake information. The fact that you write "Sucden" on the chart in Photoshop does not make it a genuine chart. Feel free to contact Sucden and ask if they provide charting tools for spot FX brokers or not. Considering that they do not then I guess you will not talk about this anymore.

So finally, after 3 weeks, do you have any proof that the slippage on October 10, at 00:30 GMT was something else than extreme market conditions due to economic news release during Asian trading session?

Thank you.

So we now have the 4th time when you are trying to mislead everybody here by posting fake information. The fact that you write "Sucden" on the chart in Photoshop does not make it a genuine chart. Feel free to contact Sucden and ask if they provide charting tools for spot FX brokers or not. Considering that they do not then I guess you will not talk about this anymore.

So finally, after 3 weeks, do you have any proof that the slippage on October 10, at 00:30 GMT was something else than extreme market conditions due to economic news release during Asian trading session?

Thank you.
It is a fact that you ignore my question since the beginning.
It is a fact that you never provided execution reports on previous cases.
It is a fact that you abrogate your complaint processing rules.
It is a fact that you hide informations a broker must disclose and asking a client to provide hard evidencies about the trades you executed.
It is a fact that I have cristal-clear evidence proving that your 50 pips was elsewhere and order filled elsewhere.
It is a fact that order filled outside High of the Day.
It is a fact that you contradict your own statements on a regular basis once I find errors in what you say.
It is a fact that you are a SCAM just because you refused to disclose information about previous errors in private after I asked you.
It is a fact that all errors in the past occurred during news under the same strategy and account.*
It is a fact that this error repeats fourth time already whatever the reason is.

All the information provided by you is false, unacceptable and a lie. I kindly ask you to double-check your doubts yourself. I wrote Sucden because it's sucden's platform and I provided this chart for you to check. Please, stop lying and misleading everyone here, and please, take notice of what you're saying. Please stop ignoring everything what I write and be honest at least.
I'm trying everything in my power to be correct. It has nothing to do with Spot FX brokers, charts are same for everyone, it's not a Market Maker. You have access on it's liquidity, not something else.

Pharaoh, please, intervene and advance case to Traders' Court, I provided information and if you need any more data for it in particular, please ask me and I'll provide them right away, continuing the discussion is senseless in my opinion.
Thank you.
P.S. I am unwilling to discuss anything with Armadamarkets. I'm waiting only for Pharaoh-s post.

Last edited:
Back