AssarV10 EA

View attachment 32303 This is the "training material" which they claim i do not understand but they cannot tell me when and how often the EA trades ? Strange ....

You know very well we have provided way more than just 1 image. All of the details have been shared at our website, which links to all of our materials.

Inside of the zip file that we send to our customers includes the following attachments. Also we have emailed every customer with a receipt with this zip file. This zip file includes .set files, .mql4 files, and templates. I cannot share those here but i will share all of the training material we have provided.

Here is the receipt sent to every customer

"Hi there,

We have received your payment and we have attached your package here. Please visit the links below for even more detailed explanations, research and results in our development of ASSARV10 just below!

Cheers!

The Original ASSAR Research. This is where we started in our research to create ASSARV10:
mt4talk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=35971#p35971 - User Misty Horivak banned

FREE ASSARV10 FOREX EA DEMO DOWNLOAD HERE:
mt4talk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=41937 - User Misty Horivak banned

ASSAR ELITE PRO FOREX SCALPER V10 Discussion:
mt4talk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=41843 - User Misty Horivak banned

ASSAR V8 FOREX EA Discussion:
mt4talk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=41841 - User Misty Horivak banned

ASSAR V9 FOREX EA (Trend Breakout Edition) 2017 Expert Advisor Discussion:
mt4talk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=41839 - User Misty Horivak banned

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for the Latest updates!
youtube.com/channel/UCUpqwpiDSSDHfY3CHVNOH1A - This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, deceptive practices, and misleading content or other Terms of Service violations.

The Official ASSAR Website:
assarofficial.com

Facebook:
facebook.com/ASSARV10 - FaceBook says "Sorry, this content isn't available right now"

This proves we have given more than enough information about our software, including where we started and how we developed it.

Attachments

• READ ME FIRST!!!.txt
    1.6 KB · Views: 26
  • READ ME FIRST!!!.txt
    85 bytes · Views: 18
  • Installation 1.png
    Installation 1.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 8
  • installation 2.png
    installation 2.png
    182.3 KB · Views: 9
  • READ ME FIRST!!!.txt
    57 bytes · Views: 19
  • READ ME FIRST!!!.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 17
  • ASSAR V10 STRATEGY BLUEPRINT.png
    ASSAR V10 STRATEGY BLUEPRINT.png
    93.4 KB · Views: 12
I have made comments here that have not been approved by administrators. Just for the record. I'm trying to defend our company but the admins of forexpeacearmy.com will not approve our reply

FPA Forums Team Note: If you are willing to pay for dedicated 24/7 coverage of your posts, we'll be happy to make sure they are approved within 15 minutes. Otherwise, any of your posts caught in the moderation queue may end up there for as much as 1 business day - just like all other posts caught in the moderation queue.

If you really want to prove your EA to readers, sign up for FPA Performance Testing instead of trying to leave yourself a 5 star review.

Misty, all of us have the same complaint .... surely we are not all "ignorant" ??????View attachment 32311
Alain is not being fully truthful. Obviously. I have brought evidence that Alain decided to leave out for some reason. Obviously he has no understanding of forex else you would understand all of the training material we have provided to you.

There is a reason it's not trading and this has been explained to Alain many many times. Yet he still questions why it doesn't trade. Then shares The ASSARV10 Team software for free?

Sorry Alain but since you violated our terms, we will not be helping you with anything. good luck.
Misty, i urge you to provide evidence to FPA that I shared your EA. Why would I share an EA that does not work ?????

By the way Alain,

Thank you for promoting our website on the peace army! This is a real step up.

www.assarofficial.com
The Most Intelligent Forex Robot on Earth!
I am definitely not promoting your EA. I am warning people about the SCAM you are running. For example you are selling AssarV10 but do not provide any live trading results ...only videos for AssarV8. If you have nothing to hide then why don't you rather put your EA on the FPA live account snd show everyone that your EA does in fact trade !

I have made comments here that have not been approved by administrators. Just for the record. I'm trying to defend our company but the admins of forexpeacearmy.com will not approve our reply

FPA Forums Team Note: If you are willing to pay for dedicated 24/7 coverage of your posts, we'll be happy to make sure they are approved within 15 minutes. Otherwise, any of your posts caught in the moderation queue may end up there for as much as 1 business day - just like all other posts caught in the moderation queue.

If you really want to prove your EA to readers, sign up for FPA Performance Testing instead of trying to leave yourself a 5 star review.
We do not deny that you provided the information, but what we are questioning (like many others) is that your EA does not trade at all !

Last edited by a moderator:
Misty, instead of trying to detract from the problem and blame others for your problems, I invite you to prove us all wrong and support the product that you sell ! Clearly you are defensive because you do not have the answers ! I have already laid a complaint with the FPA Traders Court and will continue until you prove all the traders that paid you money for a non functional EA wrong ! Don't insult us and answer the questions !!!!

By the way Alain,

Thank you for promoting our website on the peace army! This is a real step up.

www.assarofficial.com
The Most Intelligent Forex Robot on Earth!
Don't be fooled Misty ! I have already opened up a case with the Traders Court for you to provide evidence to substantiate your claims !

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi FX Master ! As you can see from the communication Misty has still not provided any answers, only excuses ! Pls proceed !!

Back