AssarV10 EA

Hi there!

AlainShm has not been fully truthful. He has not read our terms and conditions and decides not to read anything we have said to him.

He comes to the forexpeacearmy and complains but has no evidence except 1 image.

He is leaving out the part where we told him how exactly our robot works. We have posted our terms and conditions at our website as well

assarofficial.com

AlainShm Has done nothing but complain ever since he paid for the software. Not realizing he is not justified for a refund. Please read our policy.

AlainShm, You shared our Copywrited software for free in the m4talk forums and on facebook. Therefore you are at direct fault for sharing software that was clearly mentioned in our terms and conditions that you should not share. This is stealing. We will not help you with anything at this point. After you share our software for free. We think you are justified enough

upload_2017-6-5_7-53-31.png

Cheers!

Hi FX Master. Thank you very much. Will follow the suggested steps and email them a screenshot of this post so they can see we are serious !
Hi FX Master ! Listed on your review site ! Sent another email to the Assar Support Team and no reply.

Hi there!

AlainShm has not been fully truthful. He has not read our terms and conditions and decides not to read anything we have said to him.

He comes to the forexpeacearmy and complains but has no evidence except 1 image.

He is leaving out the part where we told him how exactly our robot works. We have posted our terms and conditions at our website as well

AlainShm Has done nothing but complain ever since he paid for the software. Not realizing he is not justified for a refund. Please read our policy.

AlainShm, You shared our Copywrited software for free in the m4talk forums and on facebook. Therefore you are at direct fault for sharing software that was clearly mentioned in our terms and conditions that you should not share. This is stealing. We will not help you with anything at this point. After you share our software for free. We think you are justified enough

View attachment 32257

Cheers!
I have read the terms and conditions and there are many people on various websites that have complained that the EA is not trading. All you have done is called me "ignorant" sent me a you tube google search "forex for beginners" when I asked you why is the robot no trading. You yourself state that the robot does not trade on a 15M time frame and must change to a 1M time frame. When I asked you, you ignored my question. Stop lying to the public and think that we are all stupid. We are not stupid ! Why don't you just answer the question ... when and how often for robot trader ? Daily, weekly, monthly, yearly ? What happened to Josh Alisson, why did he block me from messenger after I messenger after I said I have never dealt with him before ? Why does he have the same arrogance as you ? If Misty and Josh are the same person that is fraud ? Why don't you answer the questions ? Why have you ignored all my precious emails and not bothered to reply ? I find it strange now that I am going forward to actually list you on FPA you reply ? For the record, I have not shared any of your software ????!!!!! I have just stated the facts !!! Seeing that you can lie about me "stealing" your software which I deny and will not tolerate, why don't you simply explain to the public why your EA does not trade ? Stop trying to blame other people for your EA that does not work, stick the facts and answer the questions. If you have nothing to hide, know your EA then you can maybe you can answer the questions and make everyone happy !

And for the record .... I paid Josh Allison for this EA .... if he was in promotions then why did I pay him ?????
I find it strange that I have to pay a sales rep for an EA and not the company ? Why does his profile not exist on Facebook anymore ?
I am going to put a copy of the messenger messages for the public to see how communication and that Josh blocked me and he has the same attitude as you !
I don't fall for you trying to write false information on public forums !!!

Here is the picture where Josh is asking me why am I asking the same questions over and over. I have never had any communication with Josh previously besides making payment to his account ..... I find this very strange !!!! And then I get blocked ? Why was I blocked ?
And for the record when I asked for your physical address to make the payment, you gave me your bank's address. This is fraud. If you have nothing to hide then why did you not give me your address ?

Attachments

• 20170606_052702000_iOS.png
    20170606_052702000_iOS.png
    233.2 KB · Views: 1
Here is another trader complaining about "no trades" Why don't you reply to him ?

Attachments

• Johan Brits.pdf
    92.6 KB · Views: 9
Back