• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Aston Forex/ Markets cannot withdraw funds seems to not exist??????

I am having an issue with a company
Johootoo. Your fake name is Tony. Your real name may be Isaac, Abraham, Mose, etc. If you work for Aston Forex you are a thief a bandit, and a scammer like all of them

You are right Aston Forex are great financial traders and a magnificent people. Gusanoff from this day on won´t say anything against them

I assume the post from Gusanoff is sarcasm. If not, I'd be very interested to know what caused this change of heart.

Dear All,

They are located in Israel TelAviv.

Address is

HaytSira Number 3, floor 6
Ramat Gan
TelAviv
Israel.

Relevant names are.

Lucia Raba (Carmen), Amit, Roni Jan (William Taylor). All r available on fb by the same names but Lucia raba changed her private settings yesterday. But u can trace her by her husband name Snir Raba on fb.

AMIT Phone number is +972544765438, he and Lucia are main personnel in ASTON. Whenever you will call on this number they will act as they did'nt knew English. But soon they will reply u promptly, u can recognize the voices very easily.

They are also operating through the EuroBond and Union International. U can trace out by the following below Link.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/EuroBondFXcom/661521663915046?ref=profile

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=712638278747892&_rdr

https://m.facebook.com/UnionInter/p...038738168684/684680008237890/?type=1&refid=17

For further details contact with me, I m in touch with interpol Police, Israeli Police, News papers, Lawyer associations, to expose them.

Tomorrow further details will published keep follow up with me.

Abid Hussain
+966503421394

Last edited by a moderator:
of course. everything has an explanation. give me a way to tell you. Maybe a telephone ?

Post it publicly. If it's something confidential, like they are blackmailing you, then send me a private message here in the forums.

Pharaoh. I don´t know how to send a private message. Suppose my message was a "lapsus linguae". Suppose I made a bad interpretation of something somebody told me on the telephone. I took as a menace something that it wasn´t. Things go on. I congratulate abidada for his mail yesterday. I am with him.

Back