Be aware of these SCAMS on telegram

why i stay away from all telegram chats^

I would have to say... 99.999% of all those people on Telegram are SCAMMERS: Selling Forex Signals, Account Management, and promise of a return.

The FACT about their Forex Signals are BOGUS. They get signals free from other places which YOU can find and use yourself.

The FACT about their Account Management, you transfer control of your Trading account and they will blow your account.

The FACT about their promise of return, you transfer money to them in Bitcoin, and you will NEVER see any return.

There are real traders out there, just NOT on Telegram. Some traders you can find them in your local if you are in the big city. Some have companies where a group of traders work together are found on FPA's reviews. You can find traders on MyFXBook, MQL5 or Zulutrades.

Bottom line, don't be a lazy a$$. Do your homework and due diligence. Learn Forex. Learn the strategy. Learn the techniques. Better off doing some work and get scammed.

Beware of @GeorgeHudson aka Danny , see the attached screenshot of their Telegram group.
They have several groups more than 20 on Telegram with different names as "free forex signal groups"
To detect they are the same group, ask the admin which forex broker do they recommend, they will send you the same link in these groups with the same code so that they get a commission from the broker.
I paid for their FX VIP Group and its garbage 1. They wont let members commend in the group 2. The signals are 5-10 pips late 3. The signals hit SL big time and they have huge SL minimum of 50 pips 4. The signals are of poor quality, by the end of the day they claim 1000 pips achieved when only 20 pips was profit the rest 100s of pips were losses.
Nowadays they are advertising an EA and i was asked to pay through Skrill only to be blocked after payment. I wrote to Skrill about the scam and they replied it was my fault to be scammed and their terms and conditions i agreed to state when payment is through its final and cant be reversed and nothing will be done to the scammers. I reported the group to Telegram through emails and in app messages for abuse but no reply and nothing happened.
So guys stay away from these criminals they are protected and nothing happens to them you are the only one who loses your hard earned money.

FPA if there is something that can be done for those Telegram groups to be pulled down please help though it appears Telegram is not willing to do so.

Surprisingly 20-30 fools like me pay and join these false forex signal groups on Telegram and end up being scammed.
I have seen their channel I have screenshots of conversations with them and their fake email
Beware of @GeorgeHudson aka Danny , see the attached screenshot of their Telegram group.
They have several groups more than 20 on Telegram with different names as "free forex signal groups"
To detect they are the same group, ask the admin which forex broker do they recommend, they will send you the same link in these groups with the same code so that they get a commission from the broker.
I paid for their FX VIP Group and its garbage 1. They wont let members commend in the group 2. The signals are 5-10 pips late 3. The signals hit SL big time and they have huge SL minimum of 50 pips 4. The signals are of poor quality, by the end of the day they claim 1000 pips achieved when only 20 pips was profit the rest 100s of pips were losses.
Nowadays they are advertising an EA and i was asked to pay through Skrill only to be blocked after payment. I wrote to Skrill about the scam and they replied it was my fault to be scammed and their terms and conditions i agreed to state when payment is through its final and cant be reversed and nothing will be done to the scammers. I reported the group to Telegram through emails and in app messages for abuse but no reply and nothing happened.
So guys stay away from these criminals they are protected and nothing happens to them you are the only one who loses your hard earned money.

FPA if there is something that can be done for those Telegram groups to be pulled down please help though it appears Telegram is not willing to do so.

Surprisingly 20-30 fools like me pay and join these false forex signal groups on Telegram and end up being scammed.
I was nearly scammed by this @george Hudson character i have 2 skrill addresses and I bitcoin address that they sent me

Most of the scammers I see on Facebook try to get people to their Telegram channel

Thanks, @mazel22 for view and reply. You will get a response but do not trust her EA, It can stop at any time. I bought in mid of November and it stopped working after one month and when i complained to her, he told me to buy another latest version with 50% discount.

So if you can get money back then get it.
HI so does the ea work?

Whenever I see telegram involved it’s like a warning signal, I think it’s best just to stay clear if it.

Hi, did anyone has joined fasttrader global investment from telegram channel? The promo was seem great with high return within just A DAY.. I have invested $150 but the person who i was chat with, told me to pay up $250 to make me eligible to join $400 promo.. but until now i havent pay up the balance yet because i was scared of being scam..you can see the attached file below

Attachments

• 4A16D88D-543B-4ABC-968F-6946C1C4F8D3.png
    4A16D88D-543B-4ABC-968F-6946C1C4F8D3.png
    261.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 1499BD95-AD8B-432A-BA41-DEBEF60A9B24.png
    1499BD95-AD8B-432A-BA41-DEBEF60A9B24.png
    201.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 20A767EF-4FB5-446F-9625-8859C5501946.png
    20A767EF-4FB5-446F-9625-8859C5501946.png
    594.6 KB · Views: 27
More attachment..

Attachments

• 3320AD86-B2F1-4B71-8E9B-A2EEFCFC428A.png
    3320AD86-B2F1-4B71-8E9B-A2EEFCFC428A.png
    261.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 7C147C26-D635-4C05-8128-DA8B81559F67.png
    7C147C26-D635-4C05-8128-DA8B81559F67.png
    652.8 KB · Views: 15
Hi Guys Im victim of forex scammer too. plesae beware of expert options @Mr Robinson and @victoria, they have scammed 70$ out of my pocket for investment plan, never invest in these invensments plans i've attached the chat history

Back