Be aware of these SCAMS on telegram

A channel called Forex Trader 11, Admin posts screenshot of highly growing managed accounts, gave him my account for management he opened with big lot and when i asked him he said it was a sure call no need to worry, minutes later my account is blown and he has blocked me!!
Keep off guys.
his username is @forextrader11

I'm afraid I'm a victim due to my own greed and believing something too good to be true.

A guy off Telegram recruits, Thomas Garcia, @Thomgarcia
Uses a 'platform' (cryptofxmarket.online).

My account was deleted so cannot login and get usual BS excuses why they don't payout and will process withdraws when you pay some made up 'regional' fees.

STAY AWAY!

I think I am posting in the right section here. I was scammed on telegram by a company/person. The company name is FX Dynasty. He probably changed it already and the person's name is Oscar Joann Perez. He goes by ChadFX or Chad Marino on telegram.

I met him on November of 2019. I am a college student that somewhat knows how to trade right but, I was looking for consistency and wanted to learn from someone who has traded in the business for a long time. So, I found CHADFX. He was really nice, trusting and I did as much research as I could before moving forward with him. He told us the min. amount to be invested into his share pool was $1,000. I did not have the money right away so, over the course of 3 months, I got to a point where I could trust him. I told him I was scammed in the past and everything and he assured me he was true.

So, I received my school refund money and sent him $1,000 via ZELLE. I trusted him and was excited. Now, thinking back on this situation.. I should have asked to look at the contract first. I know.. this was really dumb of me to hand over money without looking at a contract first. To continue the story, chad promised we would sign the contract and do a webinar after I sent the money to him. I sent it and nothing happened. A week went by and he said we would do the webinar and sign a contract. Nothing happened. Another week went by, he texted me via telegram and told me we would do the webinar.. still nothing.

Finally, I said we have been putting this off for a while now, when can we do the webinar? I wanna know what's inside the contract. After I said that, the next day our conversation was gone. HE DELETED EVERYTHING!

I contacted my bank and they are of no help. I exported our messages before he deleted everything and my bank ... just keeps telling me the money was successfully sent? Like really?

IF YOU COME INTO CONTACT WITH FX DYNASTY, CHAD MARINO, CHADFX OR ANYONE OFFERING SHAREPOOLS .. DONT FALL FOR IT. ALWAYS LOOK AT THE CONTRACT BEFORE YOU HAND OVER THE MONEY. I know that was the right thing to do.. but, he really made it to where ... you could just trust him :(. I am still going to fight and try to get my money back. I do not quit.

take care all.

I have been scammed by @Anthony_fx and @Lauren0walter who are admins of APPROVED BINARY/FOREX TRADING SIGNAL Group which had over 14000 subscribers.
They are offering below investment plans and initially, I have transferred $300 equal BTC and they claim that the $300 investment plan locked and need to deposit $500 to proceed with 48 hr plan to return a profit of $ 2000 in 48 which I fall for and arranged to transfer the balance $200 equal BTC through my wallet.

I have been trying to get their reply for over a week and today I noticed both of them have blocked me and cleared my chat history and removed me from APPROVED BINARY/FOREX TRADING SIGNAL group as well. (So that I cannot report them to telegram admins)
(Luckily I took achieve last week and kept it in case of such thing happens to report to others to beware of such scammers.

I googled before I invest with them and for my unfortunate there were no scammer alerts were reported under their names. Don't know whether they were using different names or they were prompt in replying or arranging payments promptly. May be I am the first victim. Please comment if anyone of you have any similar incidents with them.

In case if they arrange my payment I will withdraw this report.

Attached pictures were used in the telgram group by both the users. Chat history also attached.

APPROVED INVESTMENT PLANS:

INVEST (24hours )
$300 earn $1,200 in 24 hours
$500 earn $2,000 in 24hours
$800 earn $3,200 in 24hours

INVEST (48hours plan)
$1,000 earn $5,000 in 48hours
$2,000 earn $10,000 in 48hours
$3,000 earn $15,000 in 48hours
$4,000 earn $20,000 in 48hours

WEEKLY PLAN AVAILABLE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING;

Invest;
$1,500 to earn $7,000
$2,000 to earn $14,000
$3,000 to earn $21,000
$4,000 to earn $28,000
$5,000 to earn $35,000
$6,000 to earn $42,000

Attachments

• photo_2019-06-17_10-46-37.jpg
    photo_2019-06-17_10-46-37.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 7
  • photo_2020-02-03_14-48-04.jpg
    photo_2020-02-03_14-48-04.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Chat history.zip
    97.8 KB · Views: 6
  • photo_2019-06-17_10-47-40.jpg
    photo_2019-06-17_10-47-40.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 7
  • photo_2020-02-03_14-46-38.jpg
    photo_2020-02-03_14-46-38.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 4
1. I was scammed with EA SkillFX MIX DFS V2.1 . I bought it for 300 USD (seller wanted 500USD), i sent it to user Skype: jadu022 , money sent to wallet: 36wndBz5VnDvJLSRSgqcuh2Sf6fqXnas18 . User has video channel on youtube: Tuber Voice .
He managed my account too: In one day lost 20%, with EA 20% too. User is from Bangladesh, his maybe real name is Mutasim Billah.

2. User Leo Hot (telegram): username @Leohot and @leohotfeedbackbot and his channel: Cashout FXSignals : I lost with him (or her) my account for 2 days (1000 usd).

3. @Forexadmin8, @Carding1001 and his channel: FOREX GURU (t.me/moneywinners01, t.me/dhhdos), skrill and gmail: scorelinedream@gmail.com (Stalin Otieno)- everything is the same person (scammer). I sent him 200USD for managing my account, but then he requested another 200 USD for cover insurance fees, i did not send him nothing more and he finished comunicate.

@Strejdo, this is Mutasim Billah and you took Skill FX mix DFS from me and I supplied you the EA. Nothing about scamming here. I informed you that the EA is aggressive type and no guarantee of profit. You run the EA 1st day and lost some balance. After that you stopped the EA and also stopped communication with me. Why write post here to prove me as scammer?
Be gentle.

Jeez guys, what are you guys thinking to send thousands of dollars to some random anonymous telegram account? All you greedy people deserve to be scammed, this scams are so obvious.

Sure, I send someone 100usd and he gives me 1000usd back in a week lol. If those people would be such good trader as they claim they would be millionaires just by managing their own money. Those returns are just absurd and its obvious that they just gamble with your money, once in a while they might hit the jackpot and a overleveraged trade works out but most often not.

And there are no EAs which work, if there would be then we all be rich. The EA seller are just getting rich by selling you a piece of crap. You on the other hand will get your account blown.

Learn how to trade yourself, manage your emotions, learn proper risk and money management and you will do fine.

Stop dreaming the get rich quick dream. It always will just be a dream.

Hope ya all recover your losses one way or another.

Do not give your account to this person @RayBonet
His channel @FXPROFITKINGS

SWEET TALKS YOU AND BLOWS YOUR ACCOUNT WITH HIGH LOTS , I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW DOES HE LIVE WITH HIMSELF

Here is another scammer to be aware of.

Channel: t.me/iNetwork Apps
Telegram scammer username: @CHAOSWRK
Name: IRFAN ALI
Bank account :
Account number
Name IRFAN ALI
SBIN0014308
Ifsc code
Bank name :- State Bank of India

Offers for carding gadgets but is all scam, if you can join to the channel to help report it and then leave the channel so we get rid of people scamming like this.

Attachments

• 08606F04-DE27-4C7A-8EBE-9DB5BAFDC7E7.jpeg
    08606F04-DE27-4C7A-8EBE-9DB5BAFDC7E7.jpeg
    481.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 4F56F4A6-75A1-4AD9-8A53-1BD2B06531F2.jpeg
    4F56F4A6-75A1-4AD9-8A53-1BD2B06531F2.jpeg
    458.3 KB · Views: 3
Back