Be aware of these SCAMS on telegram

I would like to ask about the Forex Guru Telegram Channel. Is it legit or is it a scam? Will I also need to falsely pay in order to release my profits? So is it fake or legit?

Quelqu'un peut-il me donner des informations sur @barvop Forextradingaccuracy s'il vous plaît ?? Je veux savoir si c'est un arnaqueur.

[QUOTE = "ELIK678, message: 351835, membre: 208042"]
salut
Quiconque a plus d'informations sur la précision du trading Forex, un canal de télégramme, admin @barvop, il prétend être parfait, vérifions-le, avant qu'il ne scams beaucoup
[/CITATION]
Infomez moi sur @barvop Forextradingaccuracy

Hi Friends,

I am scammed by below persons on telegram so wanted to advise you all that do not do anything with these persons:

1) Queen Veronica - @FX_Club OR _Forex Queens Club_ : Selling EA for a higher price around $400, which works for a couple of months and suddenly can stop any time after a month or two and then she will ask for more money to get a new version. Do not buy any EA from this on telegram.

2) Forex Market Captain OR @Rickyadmin : Do not give your account management to this person. He will burn your account. He doesn't know how to do risk management and put higher lots and if the trade goes against you then he will close with the higher loss.

3) @jmchuyjm : Selling BOT which will burn your account whenever the price goes very up or very down.

Its just a suggestion that do not do any business with these guys on telegram. This is to help other traders for forex not to promote anybody.

Thanks

Recently I also being scammed by Ricky Admin- Forex Market Captain, he is ridiculous and careless about your account management even he agreed on the amount in my account. He always replied very short in message and I doubt he never care much on what you say. As Tony mentioned, put large trade on small capital account and I hit SL within few minutes. He ignore and push away all responsibilities, blocked you from chatting also.
Beware of this forex scammer and trade with your own risk.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-03-10-50-17-558_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-03-10-50-17-558_org.telegram.messenger.jpg
    445.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20200503_105121.jpg
    IMG_20200503_105121.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 16
hi, just want to ask, if you still have a conversation that can be screenshot with Mr. Robinson? IM WORRIED that the Mr Robinson you are talking is the same with Mr. Robinsons I’ve been talking too. Appreciate your response

Hi Friends,

I am scammed by below persons on telegram so wanted to advise you all that do not do anything with these persons:

1) Queen Veronica - @FX_Club OR _Forex Queens Club_ : Selling EA for a higher price around $400, which works for a couple of months and suddenly can stop any time after a month or two and then she will ask for more money to get a new version. Do not buy any EA from this on telegram.

2) Forex Market Captain OR @Rickyadmin : Do not give your account management to this person. He will burn your account. He doesn't know how to do risk management and put higher lots and if the trade goes against you then he will close with the higher loss.

3) @jmchuyjm : Selling BOT which will burn your account whenever the price goes very up or very down.

Its just a suggestion that do not do any business with these guys on telegram. This is to help other traders for forex not to promote anybody.

Thanks
Sadly I also got traps by this kind of people is there anyway to complain about these people ? They r blowing so many people account . I wonder what they r getting by blowing someone account :-(

Sadly I also got traps by this kind of people is there anyway to complain about these people ? They r blowing so many people account . I wonder what they r getting by blowing someone account :-(

- ROYAL PROFX (Telegram channel)
- Felix Omondi fo717660@gmail.com (skrill address)
- MCclure_Whizz (Telegram user name)

!!! SCAMMER !!!

first you pay than you blocked from the channel

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-05-21 at 22.59.02.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-05-21 at 22.59.02.jpeg
    6.5 KB · Views: 4
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-05-21 at 22.59.03.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-05-21 at 22.59.03.jpeg
    8.6 KB · Views: 5
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-05-21 at 22.59.04.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-05-21 at 22.59.04.jpeg