Be careful with option500 investment

i think after withdrawals you should learn English if you want to attache with
trade.

Thanks for the advice. I will. I do trade mostly with my country's broker. This is the first time I do it with overseas broker. English is not my mother tongue. And I have explained to all related people here about that. And I appreciate them as they understand with my English level situation and have been very helpful.

I find Heru's English to be more than sufficiently clear. Dev01, why don't you stick to helpful advice instead of distracting a thread from it's topic.

WinChargeback keeps varying the minimum based on their current case load. If you aren't too close to the chargeback deadline try asking them again in a week or two. Fight with the bank yourself in the meantime. Sometimes, demanding a supervisor is a waste of time. Other times, the results can be amazing.

Hi Pharaoh,

I will. It is not even 60 days yet. I still have more than 30 days prior to the charge back date line. I will visit my bank on Monday as it is end of Friday already here in my country.

Thank you.
Heru

Good luck! Fight with the bank, and if that fails, give Winchargeback a second chance.

Hi Pharaoh,

Just so you know, I report my case to FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) of UK as well. I am not quite sure if they can do something about my fund, but that's actually not my purpose and tendency of reporting it to them. I want them to know that this London based binary option is scammer and must be banned to prevent any similar scam case happen in the future. I got the information about this FCA from sticky thread added by Master Yoda. On his thread are listed any consumer protection Web based in EU and in my opinion this is a very important information should be given to any EU countries investment fraud and scam victim to officially report their case.

I have considered losing my money since I joined FPA and found negative facts about option500.com, no matter how hard my bank works on it now. This the way to chill me out and I'll be very satisfied if option500 could be banned from operation by keep reporting them to UK authorized institution. I have done to prevent them doing fraud and scam to other people, at least.

Regards,
Heru

If they claim a UK address, don't forget to file a complaint with ActionFraud.

Hi Pharaoh,

Sure, I'll do. Thanks.

Just wanna give you an update concerning my charge back. I visited my bank yesterday and they still can not give me an answer. They just said it's in progress. I think I have to give up. It is so stressful keep thinking and hoping, but always end up with nothing. I feel like I don't wanna do anything anymore now. Considering loosing my 900, even make me feel better and calm rather than keep trying to get it back. You know well I have contacted here and there, mailing here and there, do this and that, and it makes me feel tired of it. It might because it's only 900, so none does really care about it. The situation might be different if it's 5000 or more. It's a big deal for me but it seems not for them. So I decide to quit from trying and embarassing my self, battling for only low amount of money.

By the way, thanks for everything. You guys have been very helpful in assisting me. Success for you and associates.

Regards,
Heru

Don't give up so easily. This is why scammers make it hard. They know if they take 100 clients and reject withdrawals for 3 months, over half will give up. If they drag it out longer, more will give up.

Imagine if everyone said "They may scam others, but I will NEVER give up. I will fight for my money and spend as much of time warning others as the scammers have wasted."

I have something for you to read. I hope you like it:

Striking Back - Ethical Vengeance Against Scammers

Follow the advice there and put in a few hours a week for a month. You could end up costing them far more than they stole from you.

Back