beCFD scam

tcmph1

Recruit
This is a warning to stay away form a company called "BECFD" with the website is becfd.com. And on MT4 they are "BECFD-Trader". They are scammers.

I tested them with just $1000, made a single trade with $47.10 profit and then tried to withdraw my money. They only paid me out $748.00 and gave no reason for removing the rest of the money from my account. There is no statement available either online or via MT4. They are able to remove money without instruction by you and without you requesting the removal of the money such as by withdrawing or transferring it.

On Skype, there is a so-called trader by the name of "Christina Neels" who is in cahoots with this company. She made many promises that were not fulfilled, she was not available to answer questions at the times agreed, hence me trying to close my account and trying to remove my money. If you come across this person be very careful.

This is a warning to stay away form a company called "BECFD" with the website is becfd.com. And on MT4 they are "BECFD-Trader". They are scammers.

I tested them with just $1000, made a single trade with $47.10 profit and then tried to withdraw my money. They only paid me out $748.00 and gave no reason for removing the rest of the money from my account. There is no statement available either online or via MT4. They are able to remove money without instruction by you and without you requesting the removal of the money such as by withdrawing or transferring it.

On Skype, there is a so-called trader by the name of "Christina Neels" who is in cahoots with this company. She made many promises that were not fulfilled, she was not available to answer questions at the times agreed, hence me trying to close my account and trying to remove my money. If you come across this person be very careful.
Talk with their live support or email them to asking where is your rest funds?

Talk with their live support or email them to asking where is your rest funds?
I think he can spare his time to talk to the support. I got called from them too and I am sure they are scammer.
the support was not able to give me informaton about their regulatory authority

Guys, just want to inform you that i have received the funds back yesterday.
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Don't forget to edit your review if you left any :) Yo Mods, can you mark this thread as a resolved, please?
Also, don't forget to update the review if you left any on the review page.

Guys, just want to inform you that i have received the funds back yesterday.

How did you do it? ... I need help with it, can someone help me? please. I´m trying to withdraw my money for 2 weeks. They keep saying that they are working on it, but no results.

It`s always good to see resolved cases. Don't forget to edit your review if you left any :) Yo Mods, can you mark this thread as a resolved, please?
Also, don't forget to update the review if you left any on the review page.

This thread is not resolved until the OP comes and reports getting his money back. Khaled2015's thread is resolved. This thread belongs to tcmph1.

They are calling from Capital Market Solutions company located in Sarajevo, building called Bosmal on 2. nd floor. And yes they are scammers.

Back