Berndale Capital ignore withdrawals! SCAM ALERT!

My account is still active. Have you made a withdrawal request ?
Yes, I have made withdrawal request. But they are ignoring calls and emails.
Berndale only has until 20th Dec to finalise client's account as ASIC cancelled their AFS licence.

Anyone able to get in touch with them and check whats happening?

Yes, I have made withdrawal request. But they are ignoring calls and emails.
Berndale only has until 20th Dec to finalise client's account as ASIC cancelled their AFS licence.

Anyone able to get in touch with them and check whats happening?
i spoke to the theives i have all conversations recorded. they said they have a new ceo chris or what ever and that the company will be desputing asic findings in court.and re establishing their afsl. but more then likely tgey have all left the country and this scam that has been going on now sinse 2016 at least. reported countless times to asic and umbadsman yet no arrests were made or people charges. what a disgrase to australian security. i think a class action needs to be taken here. as asic hasnt in any way made sure our funds are safe. they like taking the money for their afsl. but dont like putting the work in to make sure standards are met.

i spoke to the theives i have all conversations recorded. they said they have a new ceo chris or what ever and that the company will be desputing asic findings in court.and re establishing their afsl. but more then likely tgey have all left the country and this scam that has been going on now sinse 2016 at least. reported countless times to asic and umbadsman yet no arrests were made or people charges. what a disgrase to australian security. i think a class action needs to be taken here. as asic hasnt in any way made sure our funds are safe. they like taking the money for their afsl. but dont like putting the work in to make sure standards are met.
If they don't return the money to clients, it will be CRIMINAL matter after the 20th Dec?
We need to report them to police and trace where the money has gone.

If they don't return the money to clients, it will be CRIMINAL matter after the 20th Dec?
We need to report them to police and trace where the money has gone.
i have reported them to acorn. what i want to know is how asic could let this **** happen.?!!!!

Back