Berndale Capital ignore withdrawals! SCAM ALERT!

Make sure to report the individual you dealt with to asic at berndale capital as they were the ones responsible thats what i have do an the asic site

Hub team

I am new in FPA. I had account with berndale capital but since their license has been cancelled by Asic they are no longer answering my calls and my account is disabled.

Is there any way to recover my fund from them. I have my emergency savings in their account which supposed to pay off my kids school expenses. I have no lights in this dark tunnnel and need some help from experience member to guide me right direction.

Thanks

Hub team

I am new in FPA. I had account with berndale capital but since their license has been cancelled by Asic they are no longer answering my calls and my account is disabled.

Is there any way to recover my fund from them. I have my emergency savings in their account which supposed to pay off my kids school expenses. I have no lights in this dark tunnnel and need some help from experience member to guide me right direction.

Thanks
Hi Pankajinchips
I would recommend lodging a complaint with The Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) and Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
I also don't know whats going to happen as the same happened to me.account disabled never happen in Australia cant believe it

I have requested part withdrawal request on 27.08.2018. Day after I send another email to my account manager Ana Milos to respond me if they received my withdrawal request which were sent to many berndale emails. She have never responded me and after few days because i have not received any answer from anybody I sent again withdrawal request to change to full balance withdrawal on 05.09.2018 and also not received any respond until have not forwarded to FOS email and then on 06.09.2018 I get response from support@berndalecapital.com that "We are looking into this we will update you very soon" but until today NO FUNDS NO RESPONDS.

attached proof on 06.09.2018 they replied from support@berndalecapital.com that "We are looking into this we will update you very soon". Attached also withdrawal request and last contact.

Sent emails to;
Ana Milos <ana.milos@berndalecapital.com>
Chris Kaltzidis <chrisk@berndalecapital.com>
Denny Bejan <denny.bejan@berndalecapital.com>
Lucjan Roczniak <lucjan@berndalecapital.com>
Berndale Capital Accounts Group <accounts@berndalecapital.com>
Funds <funds@berndalecapital.com>
Support <support@berndalecapital.com>

Hi, I am a reporter at the ABC and am investigating Berndale Capital. if you are willing to discuss your case with me, could you email me at oakes.daniel@abc.net.au

I too have requested a full withdrawal/closure of an account, 3 weeks ago. Acknowledgement received but not actioned, along with a complaint of misconduct lodged with Financial Services Ombudsman, of which Berndale have until 16 November to answer. Same account manager (Ana Milos). Chris Kaltzidis refused to answer all my questions and allegedly lied about disclosure regarding the company changing servers (which resulted in no access to my account for a number of days while live trades were active).
Hi, I am a reporter at the ABC and am investigating Berndale Capital. if you are willing to discuss your case with me, could you email me at oakes.daniel@abc.net.au

Back