beware of interactiveoptions.com

noelgrant

Recruit
I deposited in June 30th $5,000.00 USD and took no bonus. My broker sent me trades until my account was almost half and I decided enough is enough. I put a withdrawal in for the balance on August 11 and they dicked me around until finally they said my account was verified and the withdraw date put forward now to August 24. They said up to 20 business days. That was up last Friday and when I called them they said any day now. I called yesterday and they would not answer as I know they know my Skype name. How do I deal with this company as I smell a scam here? I would not use this company for any trading as from my experience you will loose all the time. I have sent a letter of complaint to the Cysec licencing but I do not expect too much from them. I am wondering what is the answer for these less than honest firms. There should be some way interpole involved and these actions are criminal to say the least.
I also believe that the credit card companies should come good for losses as they known full well what most of these companies are up to but they make money on every transaction and are not doing their part to stop this.I trust you all will be awaref this scam outfit.

Last edited by a moderator:
do send them an email with the link to this thread and invite them to join the discussion.

Back