• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Big fraud at avafx.com broker!

I am having an issue with a company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Avafx

I have a friend trading managed accounts for AVAFX clients. I trust him and he's a mature trader. I looked at reviews last night and see the AVAFX headquarters are in Ireland and they are registered. I asked my friend about having a managed account. This morning I was told that they cannot do business in the US and do I have another citizenship.

My friend works for AVAFX in Israel. Maybe the guy from this morning is clueless?

I think this is strange. I've got trading at my broker until last month and I've never see something like this to happen. I have friends that operates with the AVAFX and they never say me nothing about this respect.

I can only say that I would like to have such a problems like you guys, and not a problem of stealing my money.
I've already contacted financial supervisor institutions and police. Lawyer will contact them. He told me that from his point of view the case is very interesting.
Soon the truth will be revealed.

Ok I've read again whole thread and I see now that problem isn't solved. I would like to add my opinion here.

1. Pawel wrote in his second post that he is using an antivirus software. Also added that Ava doesn't have an login encryption. I've browsed their site, went to the live chat to ask. Their manager told me that necessary parts of the site are secured. I've asked him why the main page isn't - and he told me that he will suggest his bosses to add that.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is very important to have a secured login cause just anybody can steal your login details...even if you use a dozen of security appz...

2. I see that they answered Pawel that hacker was accessing account from Vietnam. How's that's possible that they allow login in from other country without any security check? System should instantly lock the account in this case.
Right, of course you can travel the world and trade from different places, but they should notice that Pawel was probably using his account 100% of time from Poland and then suddenly somebody entered from Vietnam and start doing some crazy trades...

Intégrité AVA FX ?

Une procédure bien plus subtile, pour le moins malhonnête, qui n'a pas été évoquée est de faire varier le spread dans de fortes proportions et de frapper le SL prématurément alors que le compte aurait pu poursuivre et être bénéficiaire.
Le 05/08/10, un sell sur USD JPY, SL à 86.46 cloturé à 9h14 selon eux à 86.43 = spread 3.
Or le 05/08 à 0h était le maxi de la journée :Dà 86.44.avec une tendance à la baisse pour finir à 24h à 85.72.
à 9h15, ma plateforme indique le + haut à 86.28, donc l'écart est de 15 au lieu de 3.
Laréponse fournie avec image montre un montage de graph où seule la date apparait, les heures sont cachées. Pour réussir à montrer un chandelier à 86.44, ils ont vraisemblablement choisi M1, et créé une ligne spécifique indiquant à 9h H 86.43. en totale contradiction avec ce que je lis sur ma plateforme H 86.28.
J'ai demandé le remboursement de la perte, mais les interlocuteurs de mauvaise foi, nient une quelconque anomalie.
Il n'y a dans ces conditions aucun commerce possible.
C'est probablement une de leurs manières de récupérer le bonus de départ et de griller les comptes.
Quel recours?
Attention collègues traders...:shocked:

Hello
My case still wasn't solved. I've contacted the Irish Financial Regulator offices. After research they started to work on this case. They've aked me about Final Response Letter from Ava FX.Of course it wasn't that easy to get that letter. Broker was still offering 6,000$ as a recompensate. I've declined thos offer and they told me something like this "We are going to give you Final Response Letter but we must take our proposal". It was nothing but a blackmailing. Fortunately I'e recived help from Iris Financial Regulator and they finally sent me and them, this Final Response Letter.
After some time Irish Financial Regulator offered me a mediatory. I've accepted that but broker didn't and case will be under further investigation - commission informed me that case need detailed investigation. We'll what it may bring.
I've also received info from otherAva customer, he said he got problems with withdrawing his money.
Guys, all of you who ever had problems with them, or may have now - inform Irish Financial Regulatory. I've got contact to guys taking care of this case.

Strange that this hacker knew that you trade Forex.
Strange that he knew which trades to take to make you loose all your money.
He could have made big gains for you had he been wrong.
Seems like an inside story to me.

Hello!
I will keep you posted about all things happening in this case. I know that full investigation is starting soon as I was informed about this by Financial Services Ombudsman in last letter received from their bureau. Media that I've informed are also waiting for new info. Lot of people noticed that it's strange that hacker knew how to use the trading platform and make orders. If you check histor of trading it all become very clear. It was all done to "destroy" account.
When I turned on the platform and saw what is happening, I've immediately informed broker, that it must be an error and told them to cancel orders. They told me they can't cause they weren't theirs.
Simple question is: what would broker do if those trading would end up with profit?

Exactly Powelrad,
Good for you to take this to the Regulator.
We are all behind you and hope you win this case. If you do, I will withdraw all my money immediately. Hopefully, they will allow it.
I sent my account manager a link to this website and he phoned me back with some feeble excuses like they have this all the time with people that loose their own money.
Please keep us posted.

Back