Binary Brokerz

Almost 6 months and still nothing . I tried the chargeback but still no result ... instead suddenly from time to time different people and name from Binary Brokerz keep calling ,asking me to trade again for me to be able to withdraw .I ask them to send me email for whatever they said or want me to do but they refuse ,so i just ignore them .I don't want to do anything with them anymore .I just want my money back .

Almost 6 months and still nothing . I tried the chargeback but still no result ... instead suddenly from time to time different people and name from Binary Brokerz keep calling ,asking me to trade again for me to be able to withdraw .I ask them to send me email for whatever they said or want me to do but they refuse ,so i just ignore them .I don't want to do anything with them anymore .I just want my money back .
don't trade with them again. they are scammers! Charges back takes a while. If you claim within 120 days of the transactions with valid reason, you should be able to get them back. I had been negotiating with Binary Brokerz but they refuse to compensate the reasonable amount I asked for. I am thinking of hiring an investigator to find out who is the owner and where they are located. Only in that way, we can send them a threatening letter to claim out money back. But Private Investigator will cost USD1200 for the work. So I struggle. I am trying to reach out the victims and see if we can group together to fight with them. How much is your lost in total?

Back