Binary.com scammed me by manipulating my trade

Wow there is the latest news from Binary.com (Binary.me).

They are now increasingly chaotic in the face of the situation and the condition of their markets, especially in Indonesia, following increasingly loud screams;
1. Affiliate commissions are getting paid even longer until they are deducted in the sense that they are not paid properly.
2. Binary.com exchangers one by one begin to leave for fear of tripping over a case with the police (As a Dairy Cow)
3. One by one the traders began to experience more frequent losses because the income was dragging, the affiliate and trading commissions of many traders were cheated so that they experienced loss (80%)
4. And finally the Binary owner starts a beard fire under these circumstances, the money drags into the bag.

Do you still want a broker like this???

WOW. I just read this now. As they say, where there is smoke ;). I don't speak Indonesian but just used GT. So the CEO himself is ok with getting agents to pay and accept bribes! Is this CEo the same French guy who threatened to sue FPA?

You cannot make this up in a bad Hollywood movie. The main problem in any muslim country and I know this from experience, is that anything speculative is considered gambling or not really in tune with Saria law. But its just sad to see that they knowingly do this asking affiliates to take bribes.

Even their latest trademark registered in Europe is under online gambling services https://www.tmdn.org/tmview/#/tmview/detail/EM500000018097767

So why are they pretending to be a financial company? Their random indices which somehow keeps changing name is a gambling asset imho and countless threads online just show. They have the strangest Trust Pilot profile. Every time there is a negative review, a few hours later you get these generic reviews that are clearly paid for drowning out the real reviews. Same story on their glass door company page.

Back