Binary Tilt Withdrawal Issue

Hi Colonel,

Did what you said ....below was the reply.
But base on the advise from FCA i wrote to St. Vincent & The Grenadines Financial Regulations.
I shared a reply from them.....subsequently someone from Binary Tiltn contacted ... how interesting
after ignoring ......my mails for so many days.

upload_2017-1-20_16-4-54.png

Yolande Balcombe <ybalcombe@svgfsa.com>

3:20 AM (12 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to Geshell, me, Financial
cleardot.gif

Dear Ms

An entity in the name of Depix Holdings Limited is incorporated in St. Vincent and the Grenadines as an International Business Company (IBC) on 12th October, 2015 and bears the registration number 22972 IBC 2015.

Please be advised however, thatthe Financial Services Authority (the “Authority”) does not ‘Regulate, Monitor or Supervise or licence” International Business Companies (IBCs) which engage in FOREX Trading or Brokerage. The extent of supervision of IBCs goes no further than to ensure that IBCs comply with their obligations under the International Business Companies (Amendment and Consolidation) Act.

An IBC incorporated in SVG is authorised to engage in any business activity without additional approval from the FSA, except where its proposed business activity amounts to banking, insurance or mutual fund business, as these activities are licensed activities.

Please be advised further that an IBC which engages in Forex Trading activities does so at its own risk, as it will not be regulated in this jurisdiction.

It is therefore advised that you pursue the following course of action with regards to your complaint:

1. Contact and lodge your complaint with the Registered Agent of Depix Holdings Limited whose address is as follows:

WILFRED SERVICES LTD.

Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre

Beachmont
P.O.Box 1510, Kingstown

St. Vincent and the Grenadines

Tel: 784-456-2970 Fax: 877 471-8132/ +44 808-171-1136

Email: wilfredservices@gmail.com

Web: www.wilfredinternationalservices.com

2. Lodge the complaint with your local Financial Intelligence Unit/ financial crimes unit.

3. Pursue legal recourse through the Courts if you are unable obtain resolution to your matter.

I trust that your complaint would be addressed as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Yolande De. Roche-Balcombe

This is getting interesting... look at Binary Tilt... after so many days.
I am thinking to sent them a threaten email.what do u all think ???....anyway i have make a police report locally and
requested for CC chargeback

upload_2017-1-20_16-10-45.png

I have wrote Binary Tilt and email. I am curious what they will reply.
Probably they will ignore......

Hi Andy Miller,

How come there is a change in my account manager without me knowing.
I thought it should be Jake Lewis. Thanks for your kind offer but i no longer want to want to work with binary tilt.
Requested withdrawal of USD$1000 on 17 Dec till today, the withdrawal constantly delayed without any vaild reason.
Countless mails send to both Jake and customer service officer no reply or update from them.
I have drop an email to customer service on 6 Jan 2017 to close my account, once again no action from them at all.
i am very disappointed with Binary Tilt. It is obvious that Binary Tilt has been trying to scam my money.
And now you tell us in your email that you are helping your clients succed....what a joke !!!! seriously !!!!

Don't you guys feel gulity or sad after cheating people money. Hope you do understand the law of karma.
What goes around around come around .....

I have report Binary Tilt scam to the necessary police and authorities.
If you still have conscience, please return all my money.

Hi

Can you believe Binary Tilt still have face to call me and scam me for the second time.
This guy name Andy Miller call, and say he is my new account manager.
I told him off and said that my withdrawal was delayed and no updates fom Jake Lewis...
He still dare to say i am rude....after what Binary Tilt has done to us....how ridiclous......

He add on to say i have sign on a $300 bonus with Binary Tilt....but i told him firmly i didn't
sign any bonus with them. And he said i cancel myown withdrawal ......full with lots of crap..

Then i told him, if he really want to help me then return me my money.
He said ask police to help me since i already report them as scammers.
Then he hang up the call.....

These people really need to be punished ......

and how the development of your cases right now?

you're absolutely right. they should be punished. they are fraudsters !!

God's justice is the best. they are the criminals would never guess that the penalty is something that tortured them. and the meaning of the word torture is something he never thought would happen.and if someone committing a crime then it means that they have made the lives of his saints into court bail. because God will torture them with torturing those whom he loved.

so for you criminals, live alone. do not have children, families, even parents! or pets though. and be rotten alone! or maybe worse than that.God the creator of the best scenarios in punishing a criminal!

How on earth would a regulator even regulate binary options? Such an obvious scam.
NADEX is the only legit one, maybe.

Be careful. Not only will Binary Tilt try to get more money out of you. There's a good chance other "amazing investment opportunities" may soon have your phone number as well as services you've never heard of calling and emailing you about how they can help recover your money.

Hi Colonel,

I will be careful this time round...i have inform that i have already make a police report.
It is handle over to my country commerical affairs. Yesterday, they call but i didn't answer
the email me say they want to return the money....wonder is another trap....
Will stay alert...and see how things gos........update u guys.... if i have new updates.

If they email about returning your money, email back and tell them to go ahead and send it.

Back