Bitcoin Analysis

Checking back in on our Bitcoin sell today and all is going to plan as expected. My price tracking EMA is now pointing to the downside. WE had the pullback which came close to my SL but all is good we didn't trigger it. We are heavily in profit currently. But again i would like to see price close below this level we are at where the previous candles closed and break through the mid term EMA to achieve TP where i will look to buy from any support formed. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

I'm on the fence with this one.... Getting some bullish signals, but charts still looking bearish.... Going to sit on the sidelines for a bit

Well Bitcoin yet again doesn't surprise us with a very strong bullish move. I think we have Elon Musk to thank for that, one post by him on twitter and it went mad. All is well though as we banked 3500 pips, if you were clever and was watching price you could of taken profit on that double bottom , but I wasn't watching so just left my SL in place in profit. What's next for Bitcoin? Back to buy's? Id like price to pullback to the secondary trend line and line up with my 53EMA for a buy to make a new ATH . Let me know your thoughts below. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Well Bitcoin yet again doesn't surprise us with a very strong bullish move. I think we have Elon Musk to thank for that, one post by him on twitter and it went mad. All is well though as we banked 3500 pips, if you were clever and was watching price you could of taken profit on that double bottom , but I wasn't watching so just left my SL in place in profit. What's next for Bitcoin? Back to buy's? Id like price to pullback to the secondary trend line and line up with my 53EMA for a buy to make a new ATH . Let me know your thoughts below. GLIYFView attachment 61633
It is fake and artificial move because general backdrop for BTC was negative and testing levels below 28K was a signal. But they manipulated the price and tried to inflate it. Currently it lacks support to pull towards higher targets and I expect it to drop below 30K next week.

Well Bitcoin yet again doesn't surprise us with a very strong bullish move. I think we have Elon Musk to thank for that, one post by him on twitter and it went mad. All is well though as we banked 3500 pips, if you were clever and was watching price you could of taken profit on that double bottom , but I wasn't watching so just left my SL in place in profit. What's next for Bitcoin? Back to buy's? Id like price to pullback to the secondary trend line and line up with my 53EMA for a buy to make a new ATH . Let me know your thoughts below. GLIYFView attachment 61633
This Musk story is interesting but I'm curious to see it's continuation.

Last time on Bitcoin i changed my bias back to bullish after Elon Musk put Bitcoin as his only word in his bio, we instantly got a big push north. Since then we had some sideways movement but we have broke out of the flag in a bullish direction. If you took the trade on the upside breakout then you should be in some profits of about 2500 pips. This is not my ideal way to take a trade but i know some like to take it this way. For me id like to see a pullback to re test the break or trend before entering. If you did then set SL to BE and let it run, if we get a pullback get ready to enter. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back to Bitcoin today, and look what we have here, a nice big bull. The bullish flag was real. We got the breakout and we have continued on our bull trend. But where will it top out? Will it hit the magic 50k mark? We are not far off the ATH so anything is possible. Currently 6.5K pips in profit on the buy setup i posted. Make sure you lock in and secure profits with your SL, dont give back to the markets. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back