Bitcoin Analysis

Every day Bitcoin doesn't fail to amaze me. Just take a look at those movements. We can see it all in a big picture here. Bitcoin has TEN FOLDED since march 2019. Where else can you get those returns on investment of you're a holder. If you invested just £1k in march 2019 you would now be sitting on £10k. Truly amazing!
BUT it will come down at some point, wheres the top? Where can we buy in for the next bull push? Im hoping it comes back down to the previous ATH of 20K area as the support for the next push. No one can be certain, but interested to know your thoughts.
Screenshot_1.png

He who dares wins right? Or is it suicide? Surely technicals should come into play at some point right? Or are they totally out of the window? Was that that the short term top? No one knows for certain, but i did chuck a little sell on my account. Locked in as risk free so lets see how it plays out. i dont lose anything if it decides to keep bulling. Whats your thoughts?
Screenshot_1.png

Last post i showed where i sold Bitcoin after that daily candle closed as a Doji . Simple technique i usually use for reversal's. Some people said i was mad, but i was sure technicals had to come into play at some point. Glad i chose that point as now im heavily into profit. i have moved my SL 7000 pips into profit as its bitcoin and it could just easily switch bullish in a moment. Noticed some divergence also so banking the profits where i can, as we need to when daily trading. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Some possible scenarios that no one can really predict (some arrows and lines might still not really fit to the timeline):
www.tradingview.png

Last edited:
Well my SL was hit on the Bitcoin sell, but that's totally fine with me I banked 7000 pips. It's also what day trading is about. Getting on on price action and securing your profits. But also it now gives us some structure to work off for the next trade. We have an ATH of 41.9K so this gives us a resistance zone to see what price will do if it reaches those levels again soon. For me its the same setup. ill see if we get any reversal signs and look for the sell here again. I think we have more downside to come before another big push. whats your thoughts?
Screenshot_1.png

Back