Bitcoin Analysis

Well take a look at bitcoin . Finally we have pushed to an all time high and over the 20K barrier. I was selling previously from the old all time high. As always i advise to lock in profit when intraday trading bitcoin . My stop loss was set to 1K pips in profit so no problem with it turning. Now what's the next possible trade? Do we look to get in on the buy, or will it fall from the sky? will it retest 20k and push further up? let me know your thoughts below. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

A Year Look Back AT Bitcoin - Well look how far bitcoin has come this year. Incredible the movement it has had. March it tipped just under the $4K mark, and roll onto this weekend where price tipped over $24K. Ive really enjoyed day trading on my LonghornFX account this year, if you followed many of my posts then you should of made a lot of pips this year, mostly looked for buys along the way and many TP’s have been hit. Even if you bought just 1000 worth of bitcoin back in march you would be sitting on 5X your money at least. pretty incredible if you’re a HODLER.
Have a good XMAS all, more setups to come in the new year
Screenshot_1 (2).png

Well look what Bitcoin has produced over the last few months, it has been incredible. But what can we expect next? Surely we should see some sort of pullback in price. I think the difference now i that institutional money is now involved. Im sure everyone would be looking for it to come back to 10K or below to load up their wallets to HODL. But can we see that happen again? Im not so sure. i've heard some %s being thrown around maybe 18K. Ill be looking at the standard short term trendline and also the longer term trend line to be buying in again. Let me know your thoughts below. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Today's post is more about the incredible movement we are seeing with Bitcoin . 31.5K today at it peak? I find it amazing that it moves this way. But who's buying and who's selling? Obviously it would be pretty silly to just jump in and buy now right? or not? I know where id like to buy in from and we are far away. Where will the top be? Let me know your thought below
Screenshot_1.png

Back