Bitcoin Analysis

Well would you take a look at bitcoin . Beautiful bullish movement. If you stayed in our long position then you would of made some serious gains. I exited at our TP zone so im looking to re enter. My ideal scenario is for price to come back to test the top of that zone it broker through on the 0.382 fib level. Watch for support forming and get in. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back on Bitcoin today and looking at the Weekly timeframe as Bitcoin is pushing hard lately and were struggling to find a nice place to join in on the ride. But where is it going? Certainly looks like its aiming for the high of 2019 with some nice healthy candle bodies. Got a big sharp uptrend also so i would presume it will come back so we can get in on it.
Ill be looking to buy at 12K if we can, obviously too the Us elections will play a part in its movements. GLIYF
Screenshot_2.png

Yesterday i looked at Bitcoin on the weekly timeframe and pointed out the 2019 high. Looking back on the daily today and we can see exactly whats happened with a rejection right off that price. Weve got a very bearish engulfing candle so a clear rejection going on. Now where can we get in on the buys? ive marked out two levels i will be looking for support to orm and get in on the bullish run. Remember to wait for support to form first and then enter. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Just waiting for election now to see how big of a fight BTC puts up. This boost could be attributed by ppl expecting USD to drop on results night

Well the US elections are very much looking like Biden is going to win, and Bitcoin is very much enjoying a hard bull push. Almost at 15K today, but where can we get in and join the ride? Ive marked out a few levels where i hope price pulls back too. Maybe once its officially announced we might see a pull back in price. Watch for those key levels for buys and get ready for it. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Well the US elections are very much looking like Biden is going to win, and Bitcoin is very much enjoying a hard bull push. Almost at 15K today, but where can we get in and join the ride? Ive marked out a few levels where i hope price pulls back too. Maybe once its officially announced we might see a pull back in price. Watch for those key levels for buys and get ready for it. GLIYFView attachment 59100
If it drops to anything 11 I will be straight back in

Back