Bitcoin Analysis

Afternoon all, Is ETH the new KING of CRYPTO? Today I am following on from the post last week regarding our Bitcoin buy and also the pattern I noticed compared to ETH. As you can see from the charts the left hand side is Bitcoin which is currently dropping in value, the structure hasn't been broken yet but still lagging behind. Still holding longs in profit on BTC .
To the right is ETH which seems to have found its support of 1500. Also with trading above the moving averages, the recent gains seem to be more sustained. What are your thoughts, is ETH the new KING?
Screenshot_1.png

Big drop today on all crypto. The good news is that ETH at least created equal highs before it dropped and I would look at those as price targets further down the line. Setting it up nicely.

Difficult market's to maneuver through at the moment. Head over to take a look at this week's video. Appreciate anyone that subscribes and interacts, love hearing other people's thoughts.

I still think the strength on BTC is bearish at the moment. The effort it seems to be taking to get price higher vs lower shows where order flow is at the moment.

The H4 chart shows that the price has found its support at 21K. It had several bounces at the level. It may head towards the North and find its resistance around 22.5K.

Back