• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Business Choice Partners Group, bcpgltd, www.bcpmarkets.com is a SCAM!

I am having an issue with a company
Hi,

I’ve been scammed too from knight service group now their website down and broker’s WhatsApp is gone after transferring, let me know what should i do! I’m from SG, Where do i report? I have deposited quite alot and tried withdrawing, unable to. Then few days back, I’ve been asked to me put all in and i lost all and with negative balance inside and they keep asking me to pay off, so i paid and after i paid, the whatsapp of the broker is gone. I have 4 bank accounts on hand. I find myself so stupid and embarrassed. Knowing nothing about investment. Initially i did a search about MT5 and i think it was a reliable app and i tried searching for the broker firm when i set up the account but there isn’t anything about scam showed up. Until now i just did a search and found this forum and the broker firm web is gone too.

Singapore Company account
Account number: 647375799001
Acc Owner :TMK Systems PTE LTD
Bank: OcBC Bank, Singapore

Bank: POSB savAccount
No.: 424530530
Name: Xiao Rui

Beneficiary Bank: POSB Bank (Saving)
Account Name: WU LIANG
Bank Account No.(SGD): 442-42332-6
Beneficiary Bank Address: 12 Marina Boulevard, DBS Asia Central, Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, Singapore 018982

Beneficiary Bank: POSB Bank (Saving)
Account Name: AN SHENGLEI
Bank Account No.(SGD): 444-87537-2
Beneficiary Bank Address: 12 Marina Boulevard, DBS Asia Central, Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, Singapore 018982

If your case happened in SG, first report it to the SG police, but call your banks and tell them that you are a fraud victim and see if they can do any recall. Sometimes they do help you to get back some money. It happened to me. So, please do all the necessary action.

Singapore: https://www.police.gov.sg/I-Witness

photo2.jpg
118984499_686870292175051_8474307751889916889_n.jpg
photo1.jpg

I tried to store the newest video call. Somehow I made a mistake and I couldn't save the video, But I have some screenshots about the girl. As you can see the quality is very poor of the video. And it seems she is not the girl from the photo. She push me to trade with Alpha Tradex.

I started to collect the brokers/agents which belongs to our scammers. Please report the last agents, starting KGS to the mentioned sites and companies in this forum. Step by step I try to collect phone numbers and bank accounts too.
Please check the story of this forum and post all of the missed ones.

Attachments

• MT5-scam.pdf
    494.2 KB · Views: 37
Found some more new websites knightmarketltd, Fourtryfinancial Group and Bcpgltdmarkets

"Fourtryfinancial Group provides online foreign exchange and CFD brokerage services, and provides ultra-high-tech and efficiency to global traders with easy-to-use trading methods. VALLEY TECH SPEC The LIMITED Group"

They are so lazy about copying and pasting, that they still reference their other scam site "VALLEY TECH SPEC The LIMITED Group" Fourtryfinancial Group website

Beware of these parasites!

I started to collect the brokers/agents which belongs to our scammers. Please report the last agents, starting KGS to the mentioned sites and companies in this forum. Step by step I try to collect phone numbers and bank accounts too.
Please check the story of this forum and post all of the missed ones.

Thank you for the effort.
I will keep you posted if i encounter more scammers asking to invest.

HSBC Bank (Singapore) Limited
Beneficiary Name: Wang Xing Wei
Beneficiary Account Number: 052858677221
Swift Code: HSBCSGS2
Bank Code: 9548
10 Marina Boulevard
Marina Bay Financial Centre, Tower 2 Level 48, Singapore

Just curious, did anyone report this bank acct to HSBC Singapore?
I flagged to the police IC of my case. Not sure if he is doing anything abt it.

View attachment 57457View attachment 57458View attachment 57459

I tried to store the newest video call. Somehow I made a mistake and I couldn't save the video, But I have some screenshots about the girl. As you can see the quality is very poor of the video. And it seems she is not the girl from the photo. She push me to trade with Alpha Tradex.

It might be her but the one that's in the picture is just extremely photoshop. The technology of PS is incredible now. That's why people are confused when they look at pics, especially in Asia.

Back