Caesar Trade is a fraud..

@Sergeant Really that was a great help. and while i opened a case here, i cannot succeed. i am getting a white blank page after clicking "Post". and i have another proof of SS that they said me " My account is in a good shape" while i am chatting with them. i have added that SS here.chat SS.jpg

@Master yoda, I deposited via my own credit card. not any 3rd party card. i tried to contact with on all forms including skype.

@Sergeant Really that was a great help. and while i opened a case here, i can

The usual solutions are to try from a different browser or even a different computer (preferably running on a different network).

Hello myk

Any updates:

I've send them another e-mail outlining your case to one of their partners (as if :mad: ).

See image for details

b119.gif

Good luck
Liz

Hello Ilearn2t, Thanks for the information. But i didn't get any replies from them yet. If i get any useful information about where i have to register complain. Any regulatory is there? Thanks in advance!!

Hi.. Do anyone has a good idea to pull Caesar Trade rep here?? please advice. Thanks in advance!!

Hi.. Do anyone has a good idea to pull Caesar Trade rep here?? please advice. Thanks in advance!!

Caesar's CEO was here few times but then he probably decided to stop visiting us... You can keep asking him to join, I hope he will

Back