Can't get my deposit back from Banc de binary

Date: 3 December 2016 (Saturday)
7 December 2016 (Wednesday)

Attention: Bulgaria Financial Supervision Commission
Email: bg_fsc@fsc.bg

I am Mr BH Soh, a brand new customer of Banc de Binary (BdB) as of 19 November 2016.

I have a serious and major complaint on BdB, Ash Ltd and Aster Services Ltd with incorporation number 204033843

This is concerning the Dispute/Complaint against a fraudulent Binary Broker and Brokers.

A. Broker’s Details

Name of 1st Broker: Benjamin Novak
Name of 2nd Broker: Mitzi Leoc aka Leo Carter

Address:
4, Profiti Ilia Street Kanika International Business Centre – Office 401
Germasogeia CY-4046 Limassol, Cyprus.

Headquarters
Office is held and operated by Ash Ltd.
The financial services center Stoney ground, Kingstown St. Vincent & Grenadines, St Vincent

Name of Broker Representatives:

Chris Wilson from the Banc The Binary company
Email: Chrisw@bbinary.com
info@bbinary.com
Emails of Brokers: Benjaminn@bbinary.com
leoc@bbinary.com
Corporate Inquiries: +44-2070992097 / +44-2070992116
Telephone Number: +44 2070992116

B. Complainant Details

Salutation: Mr
First Name: Beng Hock
Last Name: Soh
Nationality: Malaysian
ID/Passport Number: xxxxxx61
Telephone Number: +6019-7143039 / +6012-7588665
Band de Binary A/C: info@tij.biz

C. The details of their fraudulent activities against me.

1) How they denied my USD$10,200 withdrawals twice.

All relationship with BdB and 1st Stock Broker went well initially.
He said he just has his birthday celebration on 23-Nov (or 24-Nov) on his initial trading with me.
But things turn sour after I said I wanted to 100% withdraw all my deposit of USD$10,200.
1st withdrawal request on 25th Nov, 23:21 hrs was denied, must continue to trade or else cannot withdraw all my 100% deposit.
Now after losses on their so-called bonus money, 2nd withdrawal request on 1st Dec, at 14;50 hrs was also denied for 100% deposit.

2) How they misrepresented and tricked me into continuing to trade with them in order to be eligible to withdraw.

On 1st Dec, at 14:50 hrs, I put in a withdrawal request again for my investment of USD$10,200 after the big disappointment with the way Benjamin Novak has managed my account. It was at this point that Benjamin made a grossly misrepresented statement to me that if I want to withdraw my money, I have to cancel my current withdrawal request and continue trading with a new Account Manager (Leo Carter aka Mitzi Leoc) in 60 Secs. I had my reservation but was so desperate to secure my withdrawals which were time and again rejected in the past, that I did what was told.

3) Promises of good trading signals that will make me profits that are not delivered and are false.

A whole series of trades were then instructed by New Account Manager (Leo Carter aka Mitzi Leoc) which further reduced my account to the current USD$5,002. At this point, I decided that enough, all the promises Benjamin and Leo made to me were never kept. Promises like consistent profits, promises like insured trades, fake statements like I am not eligible to withdraw my money unless I continue trading with him.

Regards,

Mr BH Soh

Dear Benjaminn@bbinary.com,

I am so happy that you have made these promises to me.
1. That I, a new account holder with BdB, can withdraw 100% of my deposit anytime.
2. That you, Benjaminn@bbinary.com, earn from the success of trading only.
3. That all trades are based on perfect signal from the Experts in BdB on Put or Call
4. That you, Benjaminn@bbinary.com, promises to help me trade and make successful wins
5. That you, Benjaminn@bbinary.com, test the withdrawal and make the 1st withdrawal so easy
6. That you, Benjaminn@bbinary.com, made promises to trade to make sure it always a win
7. That you, Benjaminn@bbinary.com, again premises that you earn nothing if the trade is a lost
8. That I, just promises again and again, do not worry but just to trade because of perfect signal from BdB Experts

Regards,

Mr SBH

Hi tijsbh,

I am sorry to hear about your difficulties. You took the proper steps by getting in touch with our client services. If you do not hear back in a timely fashion via email, please message me, and I will personally follow up for you.

Best,
BDB

Dear Benjaminn@bbinary.com,

I am so happy that you have made these promises to me.
1. That I, a new account holder with BdB, can withdraw 100% of my deposit anytime.
2. That you, Benjaminn@bbinary.com, earn from the success of trading only.
3. That all trades are based on perfect signal from the Experts in BdB on Put or Call
4. That you, Benjaminn@bbinary.com, promises to help me trade and make successful wins
5. That you, Benjaminn@bbinary.com, test the withdrawal and make the 1st withdrawal so easy
6. That you, Benjaminn@bbinary.com, made promises to trade to make sure it always a win
7. That you, Benjaminn@bbinary.com, again premises that you earn nothing if the trade is a lost
8. That I, just promises again and again, do not worry but just to trade because of perfect signal from BdB Experts

Regards,

Will get all the Evidence (Anyone in FPA can Help)

Unfortuantely tijsbh you are joining a long line of people who have been defrauded by BDB, I wish you luck in retrieving your funds, certainly take the advice of the many on this site that have had success in getting their money back.

Regards

Julie

Back